News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Poem for Veterans

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, March 03, 2005, 07:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a Veteran?

yes
4 (26.7%)
no
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: March 03, 2005, 07:11:08 PM

Donkeyotay

QuoteI'm quite comfortable here however.

Yeah..mommy and daddys house is where you are gonna live the rest of your life

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HotsumaI'm quite comfortable here however.

Lice usually ARE comfortable, whenever they can find a host that doesn't make too much of an effort to shake them off.

Which is why you post here.  Most people will just ignore you, or put up with your shit in a misguided effort to be "tolerant" of your nasty little habits.

You're a piece of shit, dude.  You contribute nothing, and do whatever you can to discourage any attempts at creativity.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

TakeAsNeededForPain

but not a pirate, of course

you know, i made a pact with someone from high school that if we arent pirates by the 10th reunion, we will commandeer the best-looking ship we can find that isnt filled with muscle-bound inhabitants and plunder the great lakes (with me as the captain, of course.  i already have the hat, you see)
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

So Sayeth the wise Alaundo

~~~~Closed~~~~

QuoteYou're a piece of shit, dude.

if your opinion of me is the only thing I have to worry about, then I've got it made don't I?

QuoteYou contribute nothing

on a forum filled with "fluff" posts, it wouldn't matter if I tried to contribute.

Quoteand do whatever you can to discourage any attempts at creativity.

only if it's in the forum of poetry.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsuma
QuoteYou're a piece of shit, dude.

if your opinion of me is the only thing I have to worry about, then I've got it made don't I?

QuoteYou contribute nothing

on a forum filled with "fluff" posts, it wouldn't matter if I tried to contribute.

Quoteand do whatever you can to discourage any attempts at creativity.

only if it's in the forum of poetry.

1.  If I was the only one that despised you, sure.  However, you are almost universally loathed.

2.  Always ready with an excuse, aren't you, bitch?

3.  Or music.  What's the matter, thought we would forget?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Donkeyotay

TakeAsNeededForPain

Eric i have no problem with
aini, fine
trollax i actually liked (is he ever coming back?)

but hotsuma is the one person who is consistantly mean (chef doesnt count) that most seem to accept.  stand by for an important message

You're stupid, bigoted, mean, small minded and small membered!

edit:corrected aini's name
"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPainEric i have no problem with

Even the fact that he's a pedo?

TakeAsNeededForPain

i heard something about him having time-travelling powers.  with those he would be capable of making a 6 year old 18+ before any of those not endowed with such gifts can bat an eye

the secret to women is candy and stickers, theyre crazy about them, well at that age anyway

(i am kidding, tell the lynch mob to stand down)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TakeAsNeededForPaini heard something about him having time-travelling powers.  with those he would be capable of making a 6 year old 18+ before any of those not endowed with such gifts can bat an eye

the secret to women is candy and stickers, theyre crazy about them, well at that age anyway

(i am kidding, tell the lynch mob to stand down)

Meh.  He went all weird on Medeo's kid sister.

REALLY weird.

East Coast Hustle

here's a thought...

maybe hotsuma is Eric.

after all, they have alot in common...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Drunken Monkey Cabal

maybe your eric!!!

and i'm really turd

8)

agent compassion

Nope, you're Horab. And so are the rest of us, except LMNO, who is actually Eris.

:twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

that explains why he touches himself so much.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"