News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

message from eris

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 05, 2005, 03:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Quote from: EldoraYou're Dexter?

No, I'm sinister. ;)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: EldoraYou're Dexter?

No, I'm sinister. ;)
You're Lefty :shock:

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: -->Eris<--Oh, my children, you need not argue about butter and its poor cousin any longer, for I have come to say that you may put anything you want on your sandwiches, yes even margarine, as long as you sprinkle Tang powder on the sandwich to cancel out the margarine's sinful effects.

There is, however, no penance that will work for using Miracle Whip.

8)

Quote from: erisblasphemous not on a train pencilusing heretic!

she told me herself.

/me shrugs.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

I am starting to feel like we have many mad monks here.  Let me list them: Horab, Anti-Horab, Cyric the Mad, Rasputin, j00.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ben

It's evolution, baby.  Why just a few decades ago, there was nothing but mad fish.   Soon we'll be developing the ability to think.

Horab Fibslager

i gave up the monastic life years ago.
Hell is other people.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

If by "the moniastic life" you mean "not being able to get laid and not leaving the house", rhen I am very much a monk.

And sorry, Eris, but I use Miracle Whip sometimes. Please forgive me :(
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Ghost of His Excelency Joshua Norton I, Emperor of These United States of America, and Protector of Mexicoblaspheme in remembrance of me.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

::looks around, askes the obvious question::

What's wrong with eating semen?

East Coast Hustle

in a moral sense, nothing...but in a culinary sense, well, would you use spooge to make a chicken salad sandwich?

me neither.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quote from: the artist formerly known as rasputinbut in a culinary sense, well, would you use spooge to make a chicken salad sandwich?

me neither.

Ahem:

http://cookingwithcum.com/

East Coast Hustle

yeah, I know...I trolled them when they were first starting out...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Spot

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyeah, I know...I trolled them when they were first starting out...

8)

You really are bored up there in Maine, aren't you?

East Coast Hustle