News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Chaos is a Learning Experience

Started by B_M_W, March 05, 2005, 05:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion:cough:

I'm in America, remember? They don't show the ESC here. However, we do have American Idol and Dick Clark.

Wanna trade?

:twisted:

Terry Wogan, ex Radio 1 presenter, he starts drinking half an hour before going on air for Eurovision. He has a dry witty humour that woudl rip Simon Cowell to shreds.  I wouldnt swap it for the world...you know some people hold Eurovision parties?

Laughter on the Wind

Since when was polarization of all opinion into a "you are for us or against us" bi-categorisation chaotic?
On the Internet, everyone will be Dictator for 15 minutes.

East Coast Hustle

since Bush said so, hippy. Now get with the program, or you'll soon be getting a visit from Gonzales!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

To recap, I mean that the Erisianism I love, the creative erisianism, was very little or absent. It was more like a Destructive Anerisianism that turned out to be Destructively Erisian. Both are poor in my opinion, the second being only a little less so, depending upon the degrees of destructivity and the degreess of Erisianism.

And Turd, Id think you'd have at least one or two things to say about my first rant. Come on, tell me what you think.

8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

East Coast Hustle

actually, I got here late and jumped right in to this page, but I'll read it in the morning and tell you what I think...but you should know that I think that destructive disorder is a beautiful thing all by itself...that it's a necessary precursor to creative order/disorder is just icing on the cake...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

I'm of the mind that there's plenty of destructive disorder as it is, and many willing to do it, and when there's too much of that, people instinctively begin to generate destructive order in an attempt to contain it, which becomes repressive and only sets off a new cycle of destructive disorder, so if you ask me, do I want destructive order or destructive disorder? I'll say neither, thanks, because I was wired to be creative, whether that be orderly or disorderly, and nobody wants to take up THAT slack, and create something new, and go to the trouble of self-examination and hard thought and work and finally displaying the new creation for the world to see and judge - no, most people are not up for that level of commitment, to them it's FAR easier to destroy what someone else has already made.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

B_M_W

:Plays one note on the flute and bows to AC:

^___________________________________^
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionI'm of the mind that there's plenty of destructive disorder as it is, and many willing to do it, and when there's too much of that, people instinctively begin to generate destructive order in an attempt to contain it, which becomes repressive and only sets off a new cycle of destructive disorder, so if you ask me, do I want destructive order or destructive disorder?  8)

Sure...but I gotta be me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

again, you can't even have the creative without the destructive.

and while it may be true that any idiot can do destructive disorder, it takes a special breed to do it right.

8)

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodagain, you can't even have the creative without the destructive.

and while it may be true that any idiot can do destructive disorder, it takes a special breed to do it right.

8)

:shifty eyes:

agent compassion

All I'm saying is that when you have the option, why would you do what's already been done to death, by being destructive?

How unoriginal.
:P

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

because to this point, nobody's gotten it right yet.

yet.

8)

agent compassion

I can't do anything right anyway, I'm left-handed. Ha.

8)

B_M_W

Turd, are you gonna tell me what you think of my rant or are you just gonna argue with AC over which of the two polars in the metaverse is the best?  :roll: Because there obviously isn't a better one. Geez, what is Yin without Yang?

~Yurito Sakari~

The Slightly Taoist Wannabe Buddhist Monk

agent compassion

He's gonna argue with me, I bet.  8)

'course there's no yin without yang. But I think there's too much destruction, we gotta balance it out with creation. Anyway. I have to go create a 5 page essay now, see y'all later.