News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Turn off the autolock, or a very well known poster will pay

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 10, 2005, 01:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben

They can take our apple pie but they'll never kill our slack.

EraPassing

Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

Ben

When nobody's posted on a thread for a few weeks, it automatically locks.

EraPassing

Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

President Bush

Shoot him! He's a terrior-ist! Burn him at the stake. Him and his little dog too! No damn terrior-ist is going to hold this country hostage. Not while I am President of these here united stakes. No sir. We don't give in to terrior-ists! All your dog food belong to us.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

First it was the opies tryna step. Now the A-rabs wanna test?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCFirst it was the opies tryna step. Now the A-rabs wanna test?

I didn't want to fucking anybody.

But he tried to take my pipe away.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCFirst it was the opies tryna step. Now the A-rabs wanna test?

That's raw.

No one should mess with the pipe.  Last sucker that messed with my pipe got shot with a tranquilizer and left in the woods. And that was mercy.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That's raw.

No one should mess with the pipe.  Last sucker that messed with my pipe got shot with a tranquilizer and left in the woods. And that was mercy.
Depends on the woods  :shock:

Cain

That's raw.

You didnt smoke them in the pipe? :shock:

DJRubberducky

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyDepends on the woods  :shock:
The Pine Barrens? :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Scribe

That's raw.

You didnt smoke them in the pipe? :shock:

Someone foul enough to do that? No. What I should have done was strip them naked then put feathers and paint all over them and dropped them off at the reservation....let them deal with that one.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

That's raw.

Depends on the woods  :shock:

The woods around Chicago, with the crack/meth whores and the wanna-be mafiosos....