News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Rant - Shut up, you have no idea either.

Started by Zurtok Khan, March 10, 2005, 05:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

QuoteAgComp, until you have *that* shaved, you just can't understand.

:roll:

I may not have one of those(or two) but I know what "lower stubble" feels like.  :shock:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon


Chef

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"