News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

discordian marriage sermon thing.

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 10, 2005, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Back to the subject, I still think there should be an extended crowd call-and-response, either Country Joe's "FUCK" cheer, or a lengthy, "what do we want?"

"TEQUILA!"

"When do we want it?"

"OFTEN!"

DJRubberducky

Quote from: Sepiathat active ingredient which is found in hashish and marijuana which is three letters and the first is t and i don't remember the last two.

THC = tetrahydracannabinol.

The wonders of a public school education.  Though I did learn this from the teacher who, when the sex ed module rolled around, offered an automatic A to any student who would stand up naked at the front of the class so she could use them as a live diagram.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Horab Fibslager

i learned thc from th edrug cop in 6thgrade. lol.
Hell is other people.

Mangrove

Quote from: horabi learned thc from th edrug cop in 6thgrade. lol.

damn that 6th grade drug cop...he got me hooked too  :(
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Anonymous

This is the best marriage ceremony I've ever heard.

Copyright it!!!

Marriage sucks!

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Ben

The marriage rings should be chained together with spikes on the insides.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: horabin development here.

Cool, very cool. Consider some of it yoinked and your horabness credited. :) :) :)
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

agent compassion

::is weeks away from her third anniversary::

:?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Hoshiko

Quote from: agent compassion::is weeks away from her third anniversary::

:?

In a perfect world, anniversaries would be a time for renewing the vows, with much intoxication and public nudity (for Sepia) and all-over debauchery.

People would stay together just for the anniversaries, in a perfect world.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

Well, we were just gonna go out to dinner, but debauchery sounds like WAY more fun. I hope it's not a school night!  8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

in a perfect world, marriage would be a contract structured much the same as a professional athlete's...there would be performance bonuses, trades, a free agent market, and a draft...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

:shock: Trades????

Nah, I think I like it the way it is....I'd rather keep him all to myself, I'm kinda selfish like that.

8)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: agent compassion:shock: Trades????

Nah, I think I like it the way it is....I'd rather keep him all to myself, I'm kinda selfish like that.

8)
Yeah, I agree, but I wouldn't mind a performance bonus :wink:

agent compassion