News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Ask me anything you wanted to know about the horrid truths..

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ManQ: Is Buddha a wolf in sheep's clothing?  And if so, where does he get that spiffy underwear?

Nope. The Buddha is actually a goat in women's underpants. I think he shops at VS.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Caster Braids

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: ManQ: Is Buddha a wolf in sheep's clothing?  And if so, where does he get that spiffy underwear?

Nope. The Buddha is actually a goat in women's underpants. I think he shops at VS.

Does this mean we hate the Buddha now?
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Caster Braids

Perhaps, but I believe that some rabid students of Zen have already tortured and killed him.

Caster Braids

Perhaps, but I believe that some rabid students of Zen have already tortured and killed him.

Summer was under the impression that you can never kill the Buddha, as his joviality, pot-belly, and the fact he's apparently made of fucking gold and there are so many of him make it impossible.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Summer was under the impression that you can never kill the Buddha, as his joviality, pot-belly, and the fact he's apparently made of fucking gold and there are so many of him make it impossible.

SHHH! Don't tell that to the Zen students!

Caster Braids

SHHH! Don't tell that to the Zen students!

Summer apologises profusely.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Accepted.

But R U sure we couldn't smash all of the Buddhas?

Caster Braids

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCAccepted.

Not only would Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, have to smash ALL of Buddha's many drones, but Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, would have to ensure that no more were being made.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Not only would Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, have to smash ALL of Buddha's many drones, but Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, would have to ensure that no more were being made.

That is not impossible...hard as all hell to accomplish...but not impossible.

Caster Braids

Summer concurs, but Summer would like to query the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, as to where Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC are going to obtain an army of Mutant Super Atomic Truffles with Cannon in Their Chests to help battle the armies of Zen?
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Summer concurs, but Summer would like to query the Irreverend Hugh, KSC, as to where Summer and the Irreverend Hugh, KSC are going to obtain an army of Mutant Super Atomic Truffles with Cannon in Their Chests to help battle the armies of Zen?

From the High Papessa Bella, that's who.

Caster Braids

From the High Papessa Bella, that's who.

Since we're battling Zen, do you think Summer can invite Johnny Quest, or better yet, Race Bannon, and then seduce them?
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That sounds like a good idea, but only if I can unleash a pack of god-eating rabbits on Mount Olympus.

Caster Braids

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCThat sounds like a good idea, but only if I can unleash a pack of god-eating rabbits on Mount Olympus.

Summer accepts terms and gives words of praise for Fish Food.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Sounds like a deal and a plan then.

I'll muster the Zombie hordes.