News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

The Enlightenment

Started by Merciless Heathen, March 13, 2005, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Phages ought to like cookies if they know what's good for them.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionPhages ought to like cookies if they know what's good for them.

That sounds threatening.

Perhaps we should just offer them pie, instead, if they don't like cookies.

Violence makes me queasy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: agent compassionPhages ought to like cookies if they know what's good for them.

That sounds threatening.

At first I thought you were PMS, but, you're not pregnant, are you? :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

That sounds threatening.

No, just sensitive.

Scenes of violence might bruise my inner child, and put me off my cookies.

And Baby Jesus knows we just can't have that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

That sounds threatening.

No, just sensitive.

Cookies will make your inner child feel better.  It won't resolve the underlying issues, though.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerNo, just sensitive.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I actually just fell out of my chair laughing.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Hey, there is always cake if the cookies cause too much strife.

Everyone loves cake. Especially my cake.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: BootsyMcStabbypantsI understand that, but being a Phage does mean that you want to tear it all down, and it's a mindset that doesn't seem to jibe with caring passionately about politics. You're much mroe well-read on this sort of thing, so I'm willing to more or less take your word for whatever, but that's just the impression I get out of it.

If you didn't care, you couldn't get mad enough to want to tear it down.

You'd just be like "meh" all the time.

Phages ARE passionate.

8)

But do they like cookies?

Are they possibly mass marketed explosive cookies?  I can see the appeal then....

Merciless Heathen

Wow, this thread has doubled in size since my last visit, and it appears that several of the posts are vain attempts to criticize my personal character. Very well, I suppose I'll start with the ones that I can't argue against.

QuoteNot enough to make me not want to smack him in the teeth a few times, but hey, honesty about yourself is a rare trait.

Even if is wasted on someone like him.

You have no idea how right you are, alot of rare traits were wasted on me, you know.

QuoteIt's also low class. Definite trailer-trash behavior

Well, I am from Kentucky.

QuoteI like to be able to have a conversation with someone I have a sexual relationship with. Maybe I'm just weird. I find good conversation to be stimulating as well as a good sense of humor. Maybe this guy isn't capable of either and he only gets lucky with girls who can't speak English

I love to have conversations with women, it,Äôs good stimulation for the brain. However, for this one year out of my meaningless life I,Äôve taken it upon myself to learn how to ENJOY THE SILENCE for a change, its a good excersize in non-verbal communication, teaches you to rely on body language and facial expressions. That, and silence truly is golden you know, you never know what you,Äôll hear unless you shut your goddamn trap long enough to hear it.

QuoteOr maybe she likes him, and doesn't realize what a total piece of shit he is?

Nah man, she totally hasn,Äôt figured out what a total piece of shit I am yet, I,Äôm still waiting, and it also seems that she still likes me as well.

*And now the ones that I CAN argue against.*

QuoteHe as well as those like him are the main reason so many people need cookies and pie. And why there are so many fat chicks. And why there are so many women with scars. The ones on their face from beatings, the ones on the inside you never see. The ones on the inside hurt more. And they are harder to heal. They are harder to find. But once you get to them, if you can heal them, you can wreak havoc with the social order. You can create something even more dangerous than a revolutionary. You can create an actual sentient being

Where the flying fuck did all that gibberish nonsense come from? So, by living a free-spirited sexual existence, and maybe occasionally enjoying a few good-natured laughs at my non-English speaking girlfriend,Äôs expense (she does the same thing to me, only way more often, remember, I,Äôm the minority here, not her) I am somehow responsible for fat chicks, abused chicks, AND wrist-cutting emo chicks? But somehow if you heal a wrist-cutting emo chick, then you create a sentient being... but then wouldn,Äôt I get the credit for being responsible for sentient beings since apparently I,Äôm the cause of the whiny little bitches it takes to create them? Listen here, goddammit, I have NEVER given ANYTHING to ANY woman who DID NOT deserve it. If a girl  shows me that she should be treated like a princess,  then that,Äôs how it will be. If a girl shows me she should be treated like a whore, then that,Äôs how it will be. If a girl shows me she doesn,Äôt even have the self respect to  treat HERSELF like a human being, do I stick around to try to make her a stronger person and heal her emotional wounds? No, I give her a nice fucking dose of reality, to show her how pointless and useless and disgusting  self-pity and self-loathing really are. You seriously discredit your own gender by blaming all their issues on assholes like me.  

QuoteScumbags like him are a large part of what's wrong with the world. It isn't JUST our leaders that are assholes, you know

You know who else is a large part of what,Äôs wrong with the world? Those people who sit back and feel that they alone have the authority to decide who,Äôs responsible for the world,Äôs problems. Sorry man, but you're just words on the screen like the rest of us. Get off you're fucking high horse.
Ja jsem Keltsy Pohon Valečník!!! AGBAR!!!!!!!!

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Merciless Heathen
Well, I am from Kentucky.

You're also VoT.

East Coast Hustle

nah...VoT couldn't score a piece of hot Eastern European ass in a Moldovan whorehouse with $100 and a bottle of Vodka.

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodnah...VoT couldn't score a piece of hot Eastern European ass in a Moldovan whorehouse with $100 and a bottle of Vodka.

8)

Neither could "Merciless Heathen".

The "Euro Chicks" thing is an internet classic, right up there with "Asian chicks".

East Coast Hustle

you mean people lie on the internet?

:shock:

*is extremely disillusioned*

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyou mean people lie on the internet?

:shock:

*is extremely disillusioned*

8)

Wonders never cease.