News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Epistle to the Hopeless

Started by Cain, March 18, 2005, 01:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So the state is around forever.  You have performed 1001 mindfucks and nothing seems to be happening.  Oh dear, best to go back to the emo-style philosophical mastubation then.

The state is a drug, and unfortunately we are all addicted.  I dont know about you but I want to be clean.  The state is built into our very life from birth, we are taught to depend on it, to get used to letting it clean our nose and wipe our arse.  And that becomes kind of comforting.  Or does it?  I find it stifling myself.

And thats where the doubt sets in about undermining the current way of things.  "But if there was a revolution/uprising etc tomorow then I might have to do stuff for myself!"  Shock horror!

The fact is you dont know what is possible until you try.  Yes, the state is very real.  it has power and that should never be overlooked.  Yet it has been outwitted before.  Maybe only temporarily, but that can be dealt with.

I didnt believe I could walk out of a canyon with no water and having eaten very little while in the desert, but I did.  I didnt know that I could stay up for 72 hours straight and yet still negotiate in a foreign language for accomodation.  But I did. Maybe I am being overly optimistic here.  But perhaps we are looking at it the wrong way.

This is a struggle of attrition, that can never be forgotten.  The trick is to hide in the nooks and crannies that society, that our leaders overlook, and come out when we see a vulnerable target to strike.  Dont expect short term returns.  If I wanted that, well, I have access to a chemical lab anytime I want.  That way is just as pointless, at this stage, as giving up.  Just because you cant see the returns doesnt mean it isnt there.

Of course I could be wrong.  Soon there may be no cracks to hide in from the Grey Monolith.  But I wont know unless I try.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ben

The state is a state of mind.

Horab Fibslager

that remidns me i have to file my taxes this year.
Hell is other people.

LMNO