News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Join the Autolock for a Cleaner Tomorrow society.

Started by Rev Thwack, March 18, 2005, 07:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev Thwack

We here at Autolock for a Cleaner Tomorrow know that the only way we can perserve the future for our children is to make sure that there will still be a place here for them. We realize that with all this rampant posting of old, who cares threads, the future will be bleak indeed. You too are invited to help perserve space for future generations by pledging below to help us on our quest to implement a mandatory 5 second autolock on every thread. Only thru this can our offspring's rightfull place in the future be secured.

Rev. Thwack
President, A.C.T.
My balls itch...

President Bush

You, sir, ::sniff:: are a true amuricann.

Keep up the goode work, soldier.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

Malaul

:is very sick of the autolock issue::

I think that if the locked icon wasnt on the page you where currently lookin at, youde have no issues

if this is the worst thuing you encounter all day?
then I think you are gonna be just fine
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

if you all feels o storngly about it, why not writ eyour local congressman and/or the Mgt. ?

<-- knows that usually works for him.
Hell is other people.

Ghost In The Machine

This place is crawling with counter-revolutionaries.  :evil:

LMNO

Not just counter-revolutionaries,

tabletop revolutionaries, too.

Horab Fibslager

i'm a bedside revolutionary.

<--- bringing upheavel from the comfort of his bedroom since a few minutes ago j0!
Hell is other people.

CannedLizard

Quote from: Malaulif this is the worst thuing you encounter all day?

It isn't the worst thing. But it is a bad thing, and it is simple and easy and within reach to change, therefore we fight for it to be changed.
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Malaul

No, it's just the one that caught my eye.

UP THE REVOLUTION!

Cain

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine

UP THE REVOLUTION!

RAH!

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Scribe

UP THE REVOLUTION!

RAH!

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS!  No longer will we tolerate this blatant attack on the proletariat!  No longer will we wear the yoke of inaccessable threads!

Cain

UP THE REVOLUTION!

RAH!

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS!  No longer will we tolerate this blatant attack on the proletariat!  No longer will we wear the yoke of inaccessable threads!

I think it is time we mobilised the NSRA for a mass assault.  I will check with BS first though, as he would be pissed if I got his army massacared.

Ghost In The Machine

UP THE REVOLUTION!

RAH!

I think it is time we mobilised the NSRA for a mass assault.  I will check with BS first though, as he would be pissed if I got his army massacared.

We HAVE reserves...

[/Edward II]

LMNO

You will march on a road of pointless complaints!

East Coast Hustle

sounds like good practice for real life to me.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"