News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Memorandum #1 - Adjust Yourself

Started by Penumbral, August 15, 2003, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

Ok I suppose this makes me a trend follower. I know this can't match Roger's sermons, or Trollax's discourses, probable not even Slarti's Phloopas. You guys have inspired me (I don't know if that's a good thing or what?) I did not make these for this board, but to anonymously post at school, so it?s not written for a discordian. I also used some quotes from you guys if that's ok (if not just tell me and I will destroy all traces of them) because I love your peoples wording. So if you can please tell me what you think and if you see ant errors grammatically or otherwise. So without any more ado I bring you my first memorandum.
Adjust Yourself
Adjust yourself so you can find out what you think. The intention of this paper is to get you to read it, if you get something out of it Wahoo that's still not why I mad it. Don't be typical. A clever man once said "A reasonable man tries to adjust himself to the world, an unreasonable man tries to adjust the world to him, and so all progress is reliant on the unreasonable man." I have a question. What happens if you adjust yourself not to the world, but just yourself, and you don't attempt the impossible by adjusting the world? I don?t know I don't have many of the answers, but dwell on it yourself and the one thing I do know is: It will be a whole hell of a lot more fun.

Slarti

simply beautiful. it puts my phloopas to shame.

Trollax

Quote from: Penumbral
Adjust Yourself
Adjust yourself so you can find out what you think. The intention of this paper is to get you to read it, if you get something out of it Wahoo that's still not why I mad it. Don't be typical. A clever man once said "A reasonable man tries to adjust himself to the world, an unreasonable man tries to adjust the world to him, and so all progress is reliant on the unreasonable man." I have a question. What happens if you adjust yourself not to the world, but just yourself, and you don't attempt the impossible by adjusting the world? I don?t know I don't have many of the answers, but dwell on it yourself and the one thing I do know is: It will be a whole hell of a lot more fun.

Nice :D

Please tell me you did as I used to do and put one on every noticeboard you could find.

~Remindered Trollax~

Penumbral

Trollax

NotoriousNox

"Sanity is a one trick pony -- all you have is rational thought. But when you're good and loony, the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick

NotoriousNox

"Sanity is a one trick pony -- all you have is rational thought. But when you're good and loony, the sky's the limit!"
-The Tick

Penumbral

I have three other posted already... I will get anougther soon... I have been REALLY busy.

Trollax

Quote from: PenumbralI have three other posted already... I will get anougther soon... I have been REALLY busy.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Penumbral.... your new avatar is freaking me out.

riff

If I know my comics, it's from "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac".  Great stuff. :)
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Penumbral

Quote from: St. Trollax
Quote from: PenumbralI have three other posted already... I will get anougther soon... I have been REALLY busy.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Penumbral.... your new avatar is freaking me out.
:D

Penumbral

Quote from: RiffIf I know my comics, it's from "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac".  Great stuff. :)
:D