News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Lost in America, part 3: Efrim Goes Berserk

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 18, 2005, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerWhy the fuck do I bother?

Because deep down inside you are a good person, but don't worry, I won't tell, no one would believe me anyway.

How did Efrim end up being a violent hippy, that seems like being an oxymoron incarnate?

I don't know.  He LOOKS like a hippie, but he strikes like a cobra.
Sounds like my hubby.  He broke a guy's ribs a couple of months ago without getting out of his chair.  And he pretty much looks like a hippy.

Efrim is more like an enraged Chimpanzee*.  He doesn't do "economy of motion"...it's just a blur of violence, and then he acts like nothing happened.

Spooky, really.

* - without the ball biting thing, of course.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

How did Efrim end up being a violent hippy, that seems like being an oxymoron incarnate?

I don't know.  He LOOKS like a hippie, but he strikes like a cobra.
Sounds like my hubby.  He broke a guy's ribs a couple of months ago without getting out of his chair.  And he pretty much looks like a hippy.

Efrim is more like an enraged Chimpanzee*.  He doesn't do "economy of motion"...it's just a blur of violence, and then he acts like nothing happened.

Spooky, really.

It may be a Zen thing.  Do what is needed at the time and then you are done with it.  Efrim has been kinda quiet since I started here, so I don't know him that well.  You, on the other hand, are a worse loud mouth than me, well, some days anyway, hehehehehe

Efrim

More interesting stories about me. I do love stories. Espically about cookies and pie.

At least Rog didn't see what happend in London. Even I will admit that incident was a bit out of hand.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Efrim

Spooky, really.

It's economical. I mean, I'm rarely tired afterwards. You see, kickboxers got it right, you need to engage the entire body.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerCookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!
Cookies and pie!

TGRR,
Heavily editted, to give the people what they want.

Snap out of it, man.