News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

fuck it.

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 19, 2005, 06:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

say it.

jsut fucking say it already. everyone invloved, get it the fuck out there.

what i did to that poor eric fellow was brutal, but at least it was honest.

it was childish, it was malign.

what's going on, what's been going on is worse.

dont' post it in pm's, post it here, dont' talk no bullshit about bush or poltics or savign the world. post waht you see to be teh truth about it.

or don't.

or tell me to leave if that's what you want. i'm not really sure, but this is looking like a good way to see that done, tho don't take that as a threat either. i'll go because i don't liek the noise. i liek msot of the folks here, i liek how because of the forum name and address, new and strange peopel come here now and then, and some of them stick around for a while.

i have nothing more to say on this to anyone- except

if you think this crap is a midnfuck, it's not, it's teh same old workplace drama that ruined, or at the very least impaired my lame ass burga career, my own responsibility not with standing, it's nto funny, it's nto thought provoking, it's the same shit why my parents are divorced. it's shit i cant; stand in people. i can very well damn well understand peopel ebign touchy at teach otehr, i can very well damnwell understand my own part it in it, you've got soemthign to say to me, i am all ears. or eyes. i'm touchy too at times, butthis was outta hadn before, it's outta hand again.

and no, this isn;t about me. but i'm the only reference post i'm weilling to sacrifice, the only reference i'm know well enough.

i may be a fuckign madman, but at least i have the balls to say it.

:/
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking.  Could you perhaps be a bit more clear?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Who do you think is saying what to whom?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyWho do you think is saying what to whom?

He seems angry.  Maybe if we offered him a cookie?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

i dunno what anybody is saying to whom. i'm too naive to know. i don't want to know. i do know, and so do the people involved.

i thnk i said that soemwhere

Quote from: horab fibslagersay it.

jsut fucking say it already. everyone invloved, get it the fuck out there.

and fi you are a freind, dont' think i'm beign mad particularly at you. don;t think that i am goign to stop ebign your freind ebcause of it. but please ffs don't play dumb with me.

i wont' control other peopel's lives, but i will not let others dictate mine.

i'm honest enough to know this shit is not helping my current situation, which is not good, but that's nitehr here nor there, you guys sort it out, here ro don't but get teh fuck over it, get it the fuck over. you guys knwo ehre to find me if i leave, and i don't expect or ask anyoen to follow me there, and i'll really regret leaving. it's nto a baord suicide it's nto an utlimatum. i'm fucking sick and tired of instead of having soem fun group text fun, some decent covnersation, a buncho f fucking drama.
Hell is other people.

Hoshiko

Hmm, you want me to tell it like it is? Ok.

If you leave this forum, I'm going to go to yours and post Hello Kitty decals on everything, and then Care Bears on top of those.

Other than that, I think that everything has been pretty out in the open, which may be the problem. This board has a severe case of speak before you think, and that's why I love it.

People are always gonna be petty and have greivances. They either PM them to their friends and leave it alone, or they bring it right out in the open to annoy and entertain everyone else. You seem to be advocating both.

Do you have anything specific you'd like to offer up to the courts for consideration, or is this a general rant?
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

just general madness i guess.

well turd lay off the coke, roger get over teh election.

whatever. i'm over tired angry adn off to paly soem coutnerstrike.
Hell is other people.

Bella

I'm with Hoshi. If you leave I'll track you down and help her wallpaper the other places you post, which doesn't only include your own forums. If you recall, I already followed you and ak home once and I can do it again.

Not to mention the family will never let you get away with leaving dear Hoshi at the alter.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc botjust general madness i guess.

But I am over the election.

I'm all about pies and cookies and ponies, now.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

But I am over the election.

I'm all about pies and cookies and ponies, now.
WTF invited ponies and who is cleaning up the pony shit :?

East Coast Hustle

um, let's clear this up right now.

I've probably done coke 3 or 4 times in the last year. When I do it, I go big or go home, but don't step like you think I'm some crackhead, dude. Aren't you the same guy who always talks about acid and shrooms? I don't think less of you or talk shit to you because of it, so WTF, yo? Do you know how much money I've spent on cocaine in my entire life? probably about $400 to $500. Over the course of the last ten years. How much cheddar have you blown on acid over the last ten years? I'm a pot and booze man. Much like yourself.

now that we've addressed that, WTF are you even talking about in the first place? and what does it have to do with me?

:?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood

um, let's clear this up right now.

I've probably done coke 3 or 4 times in the last year. When I do it, I go big or go home, but don't step like you think I'm some crackhead, dude. Aren't you the same guy who always talks about acid and shrooms? I don't think less of you or talk shit to you because of it, so WTF, yo? Do you know how much money I've spent on cocaine in my entire life? probably about $400 to $500. Over the course of the last ten years. How much cheddar have you blown on acid over the last ten years? I'm a pot and booze man. Much like yourself.

now that we've addressed that, WTF are you even talking about in the first place? and what does it have to do with me?

:?

my paologies. forget teh reasons why i brought it up. forget it all. fuck it. it's not you or roger or wanyone. it's my own madness, my own paranoia. my own idiot foolishness.

i'm tired of trying to eb th ebetter man, i'm tired of beign a million miles away, from anyone, from the people 2 feet away from me. i'm jsut tired. and mad, insane mad. i dunno. i apologize to everyone.

edit: also i'm hidden user #4.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

oh, OK.

no worries.

happens to the best of us from time to time.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

/o\

East Coast Hustle

better wrap it first...it's probably contagious.

8)