News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

So what's the word

Started by DJRubberducky, March 19, 2005, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

for when you don't actually flounce, you just make an utter fool of yourself for a couple of weeks in some vain delusion that you're making a point?
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Cain

Hmm, thats a good question.  I'll ask the flounce-meister when I get time.  We do need a word like that.

East Coast Hustle

in the particular case that you are referring to, the word is

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO!!!!!!!11111!!!11!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodin the particular case that you are referring to, the word is

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO!!!!!!!11111!!!11!

8)

Except that lasts way fucking longer than a couple of weeks.  Unless I can get some firearms in the meantime...

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: DJRubberduckyfor when you don't actually flounce, you just make an utter fool of yourself for a couple of weeks in some vain delusion that you're making a point?

Who are we talking about?  Roger?  Horab?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: DJRubberduckyfor when you don't actually flounce, you just make an utter fool of yourself for a couple of weeks in some vain delusion that you're making a point?

Yes.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Ghost In The Machine

Yes.

Okay.  Picking on the mentally ill is funny, right?

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodcorrect.

8)

I see.  Is it also okay to make fun of the retarded, the blind, and the crippled?

East Coast Hustle

yup.

not to mention blacks, jews, mexicans, men, women, midgets, giants, hermaphrodites, gays, and the clinically depressed.

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyup.

not to mention blacks, jews, mexicans, men, women, midgets, giants, hermaphrodites, gays, and the clinically depressed.

8)

Okay. You guys aren't what I thought you were.

I could get this in any given redneck tavern.

East Coast Hustle

hmm...you may not be as smart as I was originally giving you credit for, as you seem to have missed the point that I was carefully concealing in that little dose of sarcasm.

It's OK to make fun of anyone and everyone, as long as you're not playing favorites.

Making fun of black people only = you're a racist

making fun of black people along with everyone else = you just refuse to subscribe to the pervasive atmosphere of touchy-feely PC bullshit that so frequently pervades places like this.

basically, I don't see people as labels. blacks, jews, the blind, the mentaly ill, etc., etc...all just people, none of whom get a free pass due to skin color or any other condition. See, what alot of people don't seem to understand (especially alot of white people with guilty consciences) is that to not make fun of someone in a situation that calls for being made fun of just because they're skin is a different color is racist in and of itself. The same applies to gender, physical condition, etc. If someone needs to be verbally poked with a stick, they need it regardless of some meaningless physical attribute. Stop being an unintentional racist, GitM. Start making fun of everyone and everything. The sooner we get over these labels which separate us from each other, the sooner we can become one united humanity.

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodhmm...you may not be as smart as I was originally giving you credit for, as you seem to have missed the point that I was carefully concealing in that little dose of sarcasm.

It's OK to make fun of anyone and everyone, as long as you're not playing favorites.

Making fun of black people only = you're a racist

making fun of black people along with everyone else = you just refuse to subscribe to the pervasive atmosphere of touchy-feely PC bullshit that so frequently pervades places like this.

basically, I don't see people as labels. blacks, jews, the blind, the mentaly ill, etc., etc...all just people, none of whom get a free pass due to skin color or any other condition. See, what alot of people don't seem to understand (especially alot of white people with guilty consciences) is that to not make fun of someone in a situation that calls for being made fun of just because they're skin is a different color is racist in and of itself. The same applies to gender, physical condition, etc. If someone needs to be verbally poked with a stick, they need it regardless of some meaningless physical attribute. Stop being an unintentional racist, GitM. Start making fun of everyone and everything. The sooner we get over these labels which separate us from each other, the sooner we can become one united humanity.

8)

Okay.  Keep taunting the disabled, for a better world.

East Coast Hustle

*sigh*

*hands GitM a tube of Vagisil*

here, see if this helps.

8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood*sigh*

*hands GitM a tube of Vagisil*

here, see if this helps.

8)

Okay.