News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Roger has a point about the pie and cookies

Started by Cain, March 19, 2005, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Man
Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood:lol:

now that you've just proved that you know absolutely dick about me, do you have anything intelligent to say or are you just going to continue flailing?

8)

You take this way too seriously.

It's only an internet forum, man.
Not to him.  To him it's the means to take over the world!

At the end of the day, posting on a forum results in posts on a forum...and not much else.  It's recreation.  His obsession with "winning" arguments can't be healthy.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I don't usualy post this way, but:

Scribe:  What do you have against Pie and Cookies and how many times do we have to have this argument?  If you want to talk about something else, start a thread that does not include the phrase, "pie and cookies" :roll:

Bathory's Sainthood:  How are you going to make the streets run with blood?  You couldn't even cover your own ass while taking down the Mirror.  You broke all your own rules about covert ops.  You made it such an overt op that the rest of us may not be able to even lurk, let alone post or try another take down  :?

Ghost In The Machine:  Yes, we will distract them with baked goods while the real work goes on hidden.

Bathory's Sainthood: Shitty jobs often pay well because no one wants to do them.  Especially the necessary ones.  Get your head out of your ass.

Man:  This is the first Discordian post on this thread 8)

AC as usual is my hero, thanks for being one of the best Discordians here.  Keep up the good work.   8)

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI don't usualy post this way, but:

Scribe:  What do you have against Pie and Cookies and how many times do we have to have this argument?  If you want to talk about something else, start a thread that does not include the phrase, "pie and cookies" :roll:

I wasnt saying anything else about it, I just wanted everyone to know I think Rog may have a point.  All my arguments were done a while back on it and I, for one, do not like to repeat myself when it comes to posting.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Bathory's Sainthood:  How are you going to make the streets run with blood?  You couldn't even cover your own ass while taking down the Mirror.  You broke all your own rules about covert ops.  You made it such an overt op that the rest of us may not be able to even lurk, let alone post or try another take down  :?

Ghost In The Machine:  Yes, we will distract them with baked goods while the real work goes on hidden.

Bathory's Sainthood: Shitty jobs often pay well because no one wants to do them.  Especially the necessary ones.  Get your head out of your ass.

In order:

Ouch, ouch, ouch. :lol:

Sounds like a plan.  Beats the hell out of claiming they have WMDs.

I see no reason to be ashamed of my job.  It's honest work, and that never hurt anybody.  Except Eddie the Gimp, of course.

Quote from: Scribe
I wasnt saying anything else about it, I just wanted everyone to know I think Rog may have a point.  All my arguments were done a while back on it and I, for one, do not like to repeat myself when it comes to posting.
That's cool, baby,  8)

agent compassion

Uh...No offense, but you are going to try to confuse the world with cacophony?

That's like bringing coals to Newcastle.

It takes all kinds to run the world into the ground.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

In order:

Ouch, ouch, ouch. :lol:

Sounds like a plan.  Beats the hell out of claiming they have WMDs.

I see no reason to be ashamed of my job.  It's honest work, and that never hurt anybody.  Except Eddie the Gimp, of course.
And without you we would all be up to our asses in shit, I for one commend you 8)

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: agent compassion
Uh...No offense, but you are going to try to confuse the world with cacophony?

That's like bringing coals to Newcastle.

It takes all kinds to run the world into the ground.

8)

Okay.  It's not what I would do but, then again, I'm not you.  To each his/her/its own.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: ScribeI mean, for the followers of a goddess of discord and chaos there does seem to be an awful ot of it about.  Just saying.

i think it's a joke. i dunno, i mean when peopel talk abotu cookies and pie. and in nay case, if roger really don't like the cookies and pie, and maybe if roger wants soem thing done,maybe roger shoudl get his ass off this board and go do soemthing.

just sayin.

persoanlly i think cookies and pie is more valid than whining about what's already in mainstream newspapers across the world, on a disocrdian forum that's not necessarily a poltical forum. people's hatred of bush is stupider than his pronounciation of nuklear, and less funny than soemthing that is totally not funny. it was old in '03, it lost your fool dems the fool election, and those of us who don't live in your america don't necessarily care. why dont' we talk abotu candian politics? or english ones? let's talk abotu the tony blair sex scandal, or how the ad scam pres. guy collapsed on the stand yesterday, or about how american grain companies have huge surprluses of food, but watch small children in african antions die from starvaton? if you want to talk serious, there are tonnes more important things than your stoopid motherfucking bush to talk about, mroe important than your stoopid motherfucking american politics. you wanna talk about how the republican neocons are poised to tear apart pristine wilderness? the lets talk about how your precious democrats started it in the clinton era. you wanna talk abotu economic collpase? let's talk about when enron ceo's learned to cook books an dwhen the .com bubble burst thanks to coporate freindly democratic laws. politiics is by far stoopider than motherfuckin cookies and pie.
Hell is other people.

Cain

I think thats a valid comment too horab.

Horab Fibslager

which what i said or roger goingon abotupie and cookies?

i'm probaly confused but i seem to recall maybe it was him or others or seomtone? making fun of ht epe oand cookie joke before. it's only half a joke, i'm sure tehy/me /us really do like pie and cookies.

really i don't want to talk about politics. it's retarded, and wasteful use of time that coudl be spent laughing mirthfully.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Well all of it.  It would be nice to have a continued mix of teh 2, in moderation.

Bella

I like pies and cookies, too. I fucking hate unicorns and pink fluffy clouds and ponies, etc. But I like to eat sweet things like cake and pie and cookies. So what? I'll talk about whatever I want whenever I want and sarcasm is wasted on me in my current state of mind.

I think this board normally maintains a pretty good balance. There are times when everyone is talking only fluff and that drives me up the wall, but there are other times when it's all serious and that also makes me nuts. So what? It doesn't matter if I like it or not and it all evens out again eventually.

Jeez, I really need to go work out or something. Those assholes at the mirror have totally pissed me off.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

don't you worry about them.

they forced me to do it, but I called up the big guns.

they should enjoy their forum while it still exists at all.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthooddon't you worry about them.

they forced me to do it, but I called up the big guns.

they should enjoy their forum while it still exists at all.

8)

Ooo, tell me, tell ME! (by PM of course)