News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Roger has a point about the pie and cookies

Started by Cain, March 19, 2005, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI like pies and cookies, too. I fucking hate unicorns and pink fluffy clouds and ponies, etc. But I like to eat sweet things like cake and pie and cookies. So what? I'll talk about whatever I want whenever I want and sarcasm is wasted on me in my current state of mind.

I think this board normally maintains a pretty good balance. There are times when everyone is talking only fluff and that drives me up the wall, but there are other times when it's all serious and that also makes me nuts. So what? It doesn't matter if I like it or not and it all evens out again eventually.

Jeez, I really need to go work out or something. Those assholes at the mirror have totally pissed me off.

i totally agree. it goes both ways but we do tend to have a pretty good balance, an unbalanced balance.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthooddon't you worry about them.

they forced me to do it, but I called up the big guns.

they should enjoy their forum while it still exists at all.

8)
Ouch. Caught in the cross-fire.
I just called in the calvary as well.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Cain

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthooddon't you worry about them.

they forced me to do it, but I called up the big guns.

they should enjoy their forum while it still exists at all.

8)
Ouch. Caught in the cross-fire.
I just called in the calvary as well.

I want screen pics of the chaos, I hope you know.

East Coast Hustle

you called in the hill where they skewered Jesus?

:P
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Scribe

hell, I won't even be there. And after my cohorts are done, neither will anyone else.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bella

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyou called in the hill where they skewered Jesus?

:P
Damn right.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood
Quote from: Scribe

hell, I won't even be there. And after my cohorts are done, neither will anyone else.

8)

But..but I want to see Daven cry! :(

East Coast Hustle

damn, girl.

those fools aren't even ready for that.

8)

eighteen buddha strike

Solution: contaminate said cookies and pies with raw mercury.

Yum.

Hoshiko

Oh bloody hell, this again?

Team A likes cookies and pie. And being subversivly nice. But not Unicorns. That's good.

Team B likes social discord and political chaos. And bringing the system down from within. And streets running with blood. And teaching sewer workers about the "with us or against us" communistic discordian mentality. Peachy.

Somewhere in the middle lies most of us, using both tactics where needed and keeping on and trying to duck the flung shit that surrounds this place.

And every once in awhile (like all the farking time), the two teams turn to each other and snipe. And nit pick. And spout nonesense.

It's very simple. Here's what it boils down to.

People here know their choices. They've made them. Don't. Fucking. Judge. Your. Friends. If they like cookies and pie, fine! That doesn't hurt you any, now does it? They're still your friends, right? You're not really shallow enough to burn your bridges with them over this, are you?

If you went to an X-tian forum and saw posts titled "You're not real christians because you don't do missions", you'd laugh your arse off and in between chocking gasps of laughter mutter something about "Thou shalt not judge."

Why's it different in this case? As the old saying goes, you can bring a cookie and pie discordian to read political rants, but you can't make him wade in the blood of the unjust.

etc, etc, etc, I need a nap.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

Quote from: Hoshiko, Goddess of PwnageAs the old saying goes, you can bring a cookie and pie discordian to read political rants, but you can't make him wade in the blood of the unjust.

:shock:

I am so stealing that missy.

8)

AC,
Is all about ranting at the cookies, but prefers water for wading

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

i'm stealign that whoel thing. it's definitely going int he wayfaring stranger.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: HoshikoOh bloody hell, this again?

-->snip for readability<--

Why's it different in this case? As the old saying goes, you can bring a cookie and pie discordian to read political rants, but you can't make him wade in the blood of the unjust.

etc, etc, etc, I need a nap.

Thank you for

1  Saying what I was thinking

2  Putting this better than I did the last time we went through this nonsense.

You RAWCK!!  You evil genius you  :twisted:

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: HoshikoTeam B likes social discord and political chaos. And bringing the system down from within. And streets running with blood. And teaching sewer workers about the "with us or against us" communistic discordian mentality. Peachy.

Okay.  I have the "against us" part down pat.

Hoshiko

Don't let the anti-pie fascism of team B get to you. Deep down both sides are all just cuddly pink marshmallow bunnies with really bad attention spans.

And whether people admit it or not, there's room for all points of view here if you're willing to be stubborn about them and back them up.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.