News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Crappy poetry warning

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, March 21, 2005, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Happy Vernal Equinox
The birds begin to sing
The days and nights are even
And the green begins to SPRING

Hey, I warned you.  Happy first day of spring every body.

Guido Finucci

/me goes to sulk because Summer never happened and it is now time to hibernate for Autumn.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Guido Finucci/me goes to sulk because Summer never happened and it is now time to hibernate for Autumn.
Poor sweetie, maybe you should plan a trip to the States aroung July.

Caster Braids

Quote from: Guido Finucci/me goes to sulk because Summer never happened and it is now time to hibernate for Autumn.

Summer is right here.  If you want Summer, you will need to fill out a dating application, and give three references.
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Malaul

I think the three of us will have to fight over him
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Caster Braids

Summer is right here.  If you want Summer, you will need to fill out a dating application, and give three references.

you little whore!

you told me I was the only one you'd engage in genital torture with!!

:evil:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

OOOOOOOOOOO

FIGHT FIGHTTTTT

SOMEONE GET BEER!!!
POPCORN!!!
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

agent compassion

::dashes off to the Open Bar and returns with a grocery cart full of liquor and cheese popcorn::

Whaddimiss???

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Malaul

nothing yet
GOAT threw one down
now its Braids *coughwhorecough* turn
Coito ergo sum

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyHappy Vernal Equinox
The birds begin to sing
The days and nights are even
And the green begins to SPRING

Hey, I warned you.  Happy first day of spring every body.

10/10 lol!!1!

Hoshiko

Ooo, Jerry Springer in the Literate Chaotic!

*stabs Hotsuma with rusty Spring*
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Caster Braids

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood
Quote from: Caster Braids

you little whore!

you told me I was the only one you'd engage in genital torture with!!

:evil:

Summer is no whore.  Summer is a Slutty Virgin.

Although, as way of Consolation, Summer could be induced to strike Virgin from Summer's headstone.

For the good of the NKVD.
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Crowley, what the fuck is all this hoopla
about getting O and U before
Getting OUT
I think your HGA is fucking loony
and perhaps you need to get a T
Before you can get a HINK
Or mayhaps you should just write Wicca books
Now
They sell more than those weird magical books anyhow
Or maybe just get Mr. T before you
get O or U
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCCrowley, what the fuck is all this hoopla
about getting O and U before
Getting OUT
I think your HGA is fucking loony
and perhaps you need to get a T
Before you can get a HINK
Or mayhaps you should just write Wicca books
Now
They sell more than those weird magical books anyhow
Or maybe just get Mr. T before you
get O or U

RAWR!

adn a roffle on waffles with mayo!
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Heh. Yep. Reading the Book of Lies and then writing stuff based around it is always good for a hoot.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"