News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

I can't read Sermon 15/ rant #88

Started by Bella, March 22, 2005, 03:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI've never claimed to be in the rant business, although if you want to find one of the occasional pieces of crap I think might be amusing enough to post, you could probably just dig back through the older threads in this forum.

8)

So, you're strictly a critic?

It's quite simple, really; if you don't like the rants, don't click.  There's no point in ripping on a guy, simply because he has different taste.

We have the rest of the world to do that for us.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI've never claimed to be in the rant business, although if you want to find one of the occasional pieces of crap I think might be amusing enough to post, you could probably just dig back through the older threads in this forum.

8)

It's quite simple, really; if you don't like the rants, don't click.  There's no point in ripping on a guy, simply because he has different taste.

Rah!

Mangrove

8)

edit: since ever rant I've ever seen posted on this board by anyone (including me) has been more or less all the same rant, I try to put them out there very infrequently in the hopes that maybe no one will notice that I've just been cribbing from myself the whole time.

Mr Sainthood? Your lawyer called. He's filing a suit against you for self-plagarism   :shock:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

East Coast Hustle

8)

what is it with you?

seriously, man, WTF?

did you read what I said at all?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood

8)

what is it with you?

seriously, man, WTF?

did you read what I said at all?

8)

no he's ignoring us.

h emust've thought' you weren't you, or me or anyone else.

patrick takes a nine volt battery.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodsome of us will know it was directed at us. then we will remember that Hugh is certainly not the final arbiter of what does or doesn't constitute a "good discordian". And we wouldn't care if he was.

1/10 (points deducted for being the same as the last 5 rants)

8)

That's better than saying "he ain't talking about ME. I'm not like that."
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

nah.

I'm well aware of my shortcomings.

I just don't always choose to DO anything about them.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

doubtless incident

my shortcomings are the best part of me.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

DJRubberducky

My condolences to any lovers you may have.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DJRubberduckyMy condolences to any lovers you may have.

Well, there's always tongue and fingers.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"