News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

LMNO-PI

Started by LMNO, March 23, 2005, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

this is either the fifth or 6th page and i feel like saying,afte readint eh alst 2 or 3 parts half backwards, cheers good sir. i owe you three beers. and you owe me two. i was a fedora wearign dick first, but yours is funnier, so we're even by minus one for me.

yuo have also inspired me to get working on my epic of extremely ginfuckingantic proportions story.  so far i've drawn a map. yay!

but yes, shoudlw e ever fidn oruselves in pphysical locality, i will shvoe a beer or soemthign equally ro greaterly alcoholic down your throat at my expense. don't maek it too good or i'll have to get you drunk. and that jsu twouldn;t do. or soemthing.

man oh man, am i way too sober for my own good. soemone fedex me a bowl please.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Fabulous story, you are truly brilliant, more so than I had already suspected.  The first installment I had a migrain, so it has taken me until now to catch up.   Wonderful story, you should think about publishing.

LMNO

Thanks for all the positive feedback here.

I feel so loved...

And pressure, too...

agent compassion

QuoteThanks for all the positive feedback here.

I feel so loved...

And pressure, too...

Oh, sorry...:takes LMNO's head out of the clamps:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LMNOThanks for all the positive feedback here.

I feel so loved...

And pressure, too...

if it takes the pressure off...

these really sucked man, your lack of orthodox grammar structure, uncouth charachter development and overuse of sexual references is appalling. never midn the coloured text. no self respectign author woudl use coloured text. you sir, are obviously nto fit to hold a pen. here is a piece of sidewalk chalk. go stand with those other folks who cannot write.

lol  :P
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Sweet.  I needed that.  Thanks a bunch.

6 pages, and no insults until now?  I mean really, people....

agent compassion

Sorry...no insults today, I'm fresh out.

::sniffs around::

Do I smell cookies?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Nope, that's just pie...

agent compassion

Is is soft chocolate chip pie?
8)

LMNO

Please, don't think I have forgotten our agreement.  Keep an eye on the Post....

agent compassion

Will do.  :D

Yesterday I was like "oh shit what if they already came and they've been sitting in the mailbox all this time!" because I usually only check it like twice a week due to my crazy school schedule, but *phew* and what had arrived was my Department of Peace swag....you want a bumpersticker?

8)

LMNO

agent compassion

LMNO

Quote from: agent compassion:?:

Okidoki... the pic is probably fuzzy...

It's the Megadeth album "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

LMNO- this RAWx0rS!!!!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"