News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

LMNO-PI

Started by LMNO, March 23, 2005, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 29, 2009, 02:50:03 PM
I don't.   :x

:lulz:

when is more?

btw, the whole erin dying bit almost got me as bad as the end of 1984.. which is sayin... I cried like a little girl...  a very upset little girl.

which basically means this story is a success in my book...  no pun intended..

x
edd

LMNO

It's done in my head.  It just takes a really long time for it to get from there to my fingers.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Dammit.  I need a month's vacation to finish all the things I've started.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on February 01, 2010, 07:29:32 PM
Dammit.  I need a month's vacation to finish all the things I've started.

:lulz:

YUOR PUBLIC!  THEY DEMANDS YUO!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Also, maybe, LMNO got in the spirit of writing this sort of stuff again after his latest SPIDER adventures? (Here's too hoping ...)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

14 year anniversary bump.
Molon Lube

gnimbley

Oh, shit. Are you still working on this? Damn. You will have to give me some time to catch up. At least a decade.

LMNO

Like most of my projects, I started getting bored, and then I squicked myself out writing the scene in the cave when they get captured.

I sort of know how it was going to end, I could just do some bullet points, if people were interested.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: gnimbley on August 06, 2020, 08:10:29 PM
Oh, shit. Are you still working on this? Damn. You will have to give me some time to catch up. At least a decade.

GNIMBLEY!
Molon Lube

Cain

Damn, there's a blast from the past.