News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

LMNO-PI

Started by LMNO, March 23, 2005, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: ErisTough.

Yup.  I know.I just felt like expressing myself through a smiley though.

Horab Fibslager

of course he hit it right up until...

well that'd be awful to give away.

there is no conspiracy here.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

We screeched to a halt in front of her building, sweating hard.  Erin was shaking bits of window glass from her hair, as I tried to feel the extent of the damage from the gash on my face.  I turned off the car, and the sudden silence was punctuated by the ticking of the cooling engine.  I reached into the back seat, carefully picking around the exoskeletons and carcasses, until I found an old shirt, which I proceeded to tear into strips, dabbing away the blood on my face.

,ÄúMy God!  Are you all right?,Äù asked Erin.

,ÄúYeah.  Fucking claw shrimp.  I hate those bastards.,Äù

,ÄúI,Äôve never actually seen one up close.  I mean, I,Äôve seen them on the video feeds, but,Ķ,Äù

,ÄúNow you know what an entire horde of them look like, especially when you enter their turf.,Äù

Erin looked down.  ,ÄúI so need a shower.  Looks like you do, too.  Come on inside.,Äù

We stepped out of the car, and stuck in the rear car door handle was a still twitching leg, trying after ripped from its body.  Growling, I crushed it against the car door with my boot.  So much for my new paint job, I thought.  

We stepped up to the front door of her building, and Erin submitted to the retinal scan and voice print.  We were soon in the elevator, going up, up, up.  ,ÄúHow far up do you go?,Äù I asked.

Erin blushed, and said, ,ÄúI own the penthouse.  It was a gift from my father.,Äù

The penthouse?  Why did this broad come all the way downtown if she can afford a place like this?  Maybe she had already tried some others.  Let,Äôs face it, L, you know some things others don,Äôt.  The elevator door hissed open, and we were inside her apartment.  The walls were made of glass polymers, and we were high above most other buildings.  I could see the City stretched out before me like a tumor.  You could almost see it twitch.  Erin pressed a button on the wall, and the sight of the City mercifully faded from view as the windows polarized.  ,ÄúCome on,,Äù Erin said, leading me to the living room.  It was an opulent affair, large couches and expensive Asian rugs.  There was a side bar, where she picked up a decanter, and poured out a dark red wine into two glasses, handing me one.  I slung my coat over the arm of one of the couches, and gladly took it.  ,ÄúYou settle in, while I clean up,,Äù she said, moving off into one of the other many rooms.

I sat, and took in all the details of the place.  The apartment was mostly white, minimalist without being stark, with a neo-Asian flavor.  I noticed a Noh mask on one wall, and an abstract painting opposite, sort of a Pollock-meets-Duchamp adventure.  I stood to look at it more closely.

,ÄúI had an idea,,Äù Erin spoke up behind me.  I turned, and saw her there, a towel wrapped around her lithe body.  ,ÄúWhy don,Äôt we clean up together?,Äù  She let the towel slip down past her

The Editors would like to apologize again for the intrusion into this Epic Saga/Romance, but they were just looking at http://www.tiedtothetracks.com/storytelling/archives/sex_scenes/index.html and decided that the following sex scene in ,ÄúLMNO-PI,Äù conveyed no new information concerning the characters, save for the specific measurements and shapes of certain anatomical body parts of both main characters.  Seeing as how such a scene did not contribute to the main story arc, The Editors have decided to delete the scene.  In addition, the over-use of the word ,Äúmember,Äù to describe the human penis, and use of phrases such as ,Äúdripping flower petals,Äù struck The Editors as overly poetic and ultimately, not in a style suitable for such a story.  And who wants 25 pages dealing with one sex scene, anyway?

collapsed to the bed, as Erin lit two cigarettes, and passed one to me.  ,ÄúWhere did you learn how to do that?,Äù

,ÄúYears of practice.  I,Äôm surprised by your flexibility.,Äù

,ÄúWell, I used to by a gymnast.,Äù  Erin curled up against me, our sweaty bodies cooling in the air-conditioned room.  She smiled.  

,ÄúLooks like we,Äôre going to need another shower.,Äù

Sepia

:lol:

Now that was brilliant.
Everyone will always be too late

fluffy

i'd give it a 93
got a beat
and you can dance to it

LMNO

Why thank you, fluffy.

Any new ways to kill me, yet?

agent compassion

QuoteAnd who wants 25 pages dealing with one sex scene, anyway?

::raises hand::

What the hell, it's Thursday.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteAnd who wants 25 pages dealing with one sex scene, anyway?

::raises hand::

What the hell, it's Thursday.

8)

:lol:

LMNO

But AC, think of the children!

::waits for it::

agent compassion

I am thinking of the children. With school sex education in such a sorry state, they're probably better off learning about it from the Internet anyway.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

::Decides not to wait for it any longer::

Quote from: Big Baby Jesus (R.I.P)"WU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN!"

agent compassion

Cain

Damn, if I had seen this thread a minute earlier....

LMNO

Yu gots ta be on the ball, 'round these parts...

Horab Fibslager

ok...

but not nearly as good as the she's realyl an elder god wearign the flesh of  the former resident fo the house or whathaveyou you were thinking of doing.

i know because i was readin yourmind, and started gigglign about it.
Hell is other people.