News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Auditions

Started by Efrim, March 25, 2005, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efrim

*sits down in director's chair*

So I suppose you're wondering why I've called you here today. Well, I knew the decision would be difficult, but I did not anticpate the response I got. This thread has been created for those who wish to audition for the part of Chef. To protect interested parties, I request that those who have the nerve to STEP do so as guests. Send me a PM before you audition if you want credit for it. That is all. I now await the horror. Assuming interested parties are willing to test, that is.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Chef

IF YOU STEP, STEP HARD.

CHEF D,
NEEDS A NEW OPIE TO CALL HOME.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

CHEF D

NO NEED TO FRONT, OPIE.

THE CRYSTAL IS ON ICE AND TALUFA IS ON HIS WAY OVER.

CHEF D,
WONDERS WHY OPIEZ WOULD THINK HE'S A COMMODITY

CHEF - the REAL man

YOU THINK YOU ALL IS DAH CHEF?

YOU CANT EVEN CAPITALIZE *MY* NAME THE RIGHT WAY

CHEF-
AINT NOTHING LITTLE ON THIS MAN

Chef, kitchen oracle

CANT BELIEVE DESE OPIES, DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY
MUTHAFUCKIN STUPID'S WHAT THEY BE

CHEF BE IN DA KITCHEN, BLACK MEN IN DA KITCHEN, WHITE WOMEN WAITIN TABLES

CHEF INDA K-
COOKIN UP TROUBLE FO WHITEY

PS CANT FIND DOSE OTHA PICS FROM DAT FUCKED COMPANY, SO I STEAL DESE FUCKAS - HAF A BREAD BASET

Chef, kitchen oracle

YO, EFRIM, HIPPIE DUDE.  YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN DESE OTHA FOOLS DECIDE TO WAKE UP AND JOIN DA PARTY.  I GOTTA DO BREFAST IN DA MORNIN, SO I BE GOIN TO BED NOW.  I BE LOOKIN AROUN AT ALL THE FINE LADIES YOU GOT UP IN HYA, MAKE ME THINK THAT ROGER BOY BE CRAZY TO GO AWAY.   BETTER FO ME, THO.  HERE A HIPPIE GIRL FO YA.  I THINK SHE BE A GIRL, YOU BETTA CHECK FO YOU DO ANYTHIN, KNOW I MEAN?

CHEF INDA K-

ALWAYS LOOKIN OUT

Malaul

I like the one above
very cute
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

let chef die.

this reminds me of the terry schiavo thing.
Hell is other people.

The Open Bar

uhh....er....waysa opiez!....this issa...er...chef...holler...um..

...<sigh>....something about bags....oh forget it.

:?

DJRubberducky

I'd audition, but the last time I pretended to channel CHEF in front of my husband, he threatened to disconnect my Internet access from work, and he is in fact capable of doing so.

So...pass, and good luck to whomever, if we don't in fact decide he's better off dying with dignity.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Chef has been tested, and he has failed.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I DON'T NEED NO FRICKING HIPPIE TONGAN SWIMMING AROUND IN MY HEAD! BESIDES THE FACT THAT I AIN'T NO OPIE. AND THE FACT THAT I EAT HABANEROS 24/7. CHEF, WHY YOU WANNA TEST?

NEXT TIME I SEE YUO, YUO BETTER BRING YO BAGGIE...

FUCK THE TEDDY BEAR. THERE WON'T BE NO SHRINE FOR YUO.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

Quote from: The Open Baruhh....er....waysa opiez!....this issa...er...chef...holler...um..

...<sigh>....something about bags....oh forget it.

:?
:P This is great. :P
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I think he actually got the gist of it.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"