News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

WHY IS THIS THREAD LOCKED?

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 23, 2005, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

But I got the last word in that thread! Why must you steal my glory?

Bella

Dunno. I didn't lock it, but I'll inquire as to who did and why and get back to you on it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodUnlock this thread at once!

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4487&start=30

I demand great justice!

:evil:

if you obey justice turn off that zig!
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodUnlock this thread at once!

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4487&start=30

I demand great justice!

:evil:

Wow, that justice is, like... really great.

Malaul

If someone can tell me why its locked AND give proof of why it needs to be unlocked Ill do it
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

why it was locked is irrelevant, as there is no reason good enough to stand against the ultimate reason of why it MUST be unlocked post haste.

which is because I want to post something in it.

8)

Zurtok Khan

I don't get why we would lock any thread anyway?  I mean, we're all about freethought (unless of course you disagree with us), and quite frankly, I think you'd have to work rather hard to get a thread locked here.

Ehh.  Fuck fuck fuck a duck
Screw a Kangaroo
Fingerbang an orangatang
Support your local zoo!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Yeah, locking threads seems kind of Greyface to me.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Chef, kitchen oracle

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwhy it was locked is irrelevant, as there is no reason good enough to stand against the ultimate reason of why it MUST be unlocked post haste.

which is because I want to post something in it.

8)
WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A PAIN IN DA ASS, BOY.  I BE HAPPY TO BE OUTTA ROG'S HEAD.  THEY BE ONE THING HE BE HATIN MORE THAN ALL DA YAKKING ABOUT COOKIES AND PIE, THAT BE YOU AND YOUR WHINEY ASS THREAD JACKS.  I DONT BE HAVING NO CHEESE AND CRACKERS, HOW BOUT A BREAD BASKET FO YO WHINE?  THAT BE NICE?  YOU FUCKIN' WHINEY ASS OPIE

CHEF INDA K -

YOU SEND ALL DOSE LADIES YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF MY WAY, YA DIG

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

Zorga wonders why you are fussing over a thread that is not locked.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

Malaul

FINALLY
someone who pays attention
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I found it locked. So I'm leaving it that way.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"