News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

This is like Taoism on drugs, and yet, oddly RIGHT

Started by Finnyhaha, March 29, 2005, 10:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: LMNOOh, man... I forgot about the face-raping bats...

PS - I hope you didn't mind the inclusion of a modified face-raping bat in my story... I stole it without permission.

I don't care. The term wasn't invented by me...not that I know of.  *checks mind for other personalities*
You won't find them.  Your other pesonalities hide in the dark corners of your mind.  Back behind the spider webs.  They hide, so you can't see them, but they whisper, so you can hear them, but just barely, so you think it is you, but it is really them.

redwulf25_ci

Quote from: Finnyhahaif it could be explained it would not be true

You forget, all things are true.  Even false things.

Finnyhaha

A Discordian is prohibited from believing in what he reads.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow.

LMNO

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: LMNONow, where did I read that?

i think it was in some book....or maybe on a sunday morning religous program???

Finnyhaha

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: FinnyhahaYou read sunday morning religious programs?

no. you watch them. they are on bad tv stations. old ugly men talking about jesus.

maybe they should do those like that news program where the people strip while they tell news stories. many more people would become religious.

Finnyhaha

I don't know about you. . . but if an old ugly man started stripping while talking about Jesus. . . I'd wanna run as far away as I could.

Maybe you go for the old ugly men though.

To each his own.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

no silly head :roll:  they have pretty people do it!

it would be rather funny to see the jesus loving old man stripping....disturbing but amusing...

Finnyhaha

Wouldn't having pretty people strip break the first law of sunday?. . . no fun

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: FinnyhahaWouldn't having pretty people strip break the first law of sunday?. . . no fun

Yes. And that's why it is required.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

beholderofI

In the introverted confusions of our own mind, we find the possibility to expand our consciousness into new terrains, both outwardly and inwardly and transcendentally.
Do not believe what you read,
But do not exclude belief on the basis that it has been read.

In the tensions of seeming paradoxes, we find resolutions.
Life is paradox, and action is the result of tension.
All existence is tension between points resulting in shifts of other tensions resulting in me writing a load of shit.

For many people the twisting complexities of their own mind seem to abstract to be taken seriously.
The only way then to become a psychonaut is to extract the self which explores from the bounds of the self that makes bounds. Yet this, at first, must be done from the basis of the self that makes bounds. The self that makes bounds generally allows anything when it is in humor.

For many, humor and jokes is a good means by which to tread the path of transcendental consciousness.

Only comedians dare deal with the most serious of matters.
To explore your life, one must become a clown, a comedian, a joker and a jester.
But there are aspects to this, and there are manifold paths to tread. Those four are but the most lighthearted.
There are the jibers, the pranksters, the meddlers, the enchanters and the pardox-twisters.
Each play their role, each have aspects of all within them.
And there is so much more...
to this aesthetic creation we call life, this sculpture we call self.
The gleeful zen of master wu taught me what I must do: sit atop the highest mountain spewing forth like a fountain

DISCLAIMER

Don't treat people like shit

Finnyhaha

uhhhh

*lights a stick of dime-anight under the newcommers ass and runs aawy laughing8

Ben

::Defends beholder of I by shoving Finnyhahas head into her fanny ha ha::