News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

This is like Taoism on drugs, and yet, oddly RIGHT

Started by Finnyhaha, March 29, 2005, 10:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I don't care. The term wasn't invented by me...not that I know of.  *checks mind for other personalities*
You won't find them.  Your other pesonalities hide in the dark corners of your mind.  Back behind the spider webs.  They hide, so you can't see them, but they whisper, so you can hear them, but just barely, so you think it is you, but it is really them.

Naw. I had them all assassinated.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Finnyhaha

Making me kiss my own arse, however funny that may be, will not save the Beholder from the dynamite.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow.

beholderofI

The gleeful zen of master wu taught me what I must do: sit atop the highest mountain spewing forth like a fountain

DISCLAIMER

Don't treat people like shit

Butthead

I don't care. The term wasn't invented by me...not that I know of.  *checks mind for other personalities*
You won't find them.  Your other pesonalities hide in the dark corners of your mind.  Back behind the spider webs.  They hide, so you can't see them, but they whisper, so you can hear them, but just barely, so you think it is you, but it is really them.

Huhuhuh...you said "ass"...

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Butthead

so did you, assmunch, where you been.  There's a bar and this guy gave me a fake ID, heh, heh, heh, but don't tell, heh, heh, HEHEHEHE, good to see you
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Butthead

Quote from: CORNHOLIO

so did you, assmunch, where you been.  There's a bar and this guy gave me a fake ID, heh, heh, heh, but don't tell, heh, heh, HEHEHEHE, good to see you

I had detention.  Detention sucks.

CORNHOLIO

If you weren't such a dummass, you wouldn't be in detention so much, glad to have you here though, heh, heh, heh

Butthead

If you weren't such a dummass, you wouldn't be in detention so much, glad to have you here though, heh, heh, heh

Uhhhh...what did you call me?

CORNHOLIO

Did you forget how to read again?  I called you a dummass, fartknocker, are you threatening me?

Butthead

Did you forget how to read again?  I called you a dummass, fartknocker, are you threatening me?

::slappityslappityslappityslappityslappity::

What the hell's the matter with you, Beavis?

CORNHOLIO

::slappityslappityslappityslappityslappity::

What the hell's the matter with you, Beavis?

OW, stop it, heh, you want a list? heh, heh, heh, or something, or kill me, heh, heh, heh

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

nurbldoff

Maybe things don't really change when explained, but we certainly change when we explain things. "Things" don't exist anyway, we're just making them up as we go along so that we can think and speak about reality easily. Not really real but still an interesting game.

Some people can get really caught up in it though :)
Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

Cain