News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

This is like Taoism on drugs, and yet, oddly RIGHT

Started by Finnyhaha, March 29, 2005, 10:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

AFK

This was about a month before I joined.  Look at how much things have improved since I arrived.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Golden Applesauce

Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Cain

Those last two are pretty awesome combos.

Yeah, blame Cainad for the new smiley.

Cainad (dec.)

GA's new avatar kicks ass.

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2009, 05:27:56 PM
Those last two are pretty awesome combos.

Yeah, blame Cainad for the new smiley.

This brings my meaningful contributions to the forum up to two. :kingmeh::1fap:

And they go together!

Requia ☣

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo on March 29, 2005, 10:24:57 PM
The double slit experiment is basic in the understanding of quantum mechanics, and proves the existance of parallel universes.  Not only has it been proved in spacial relation, but also in temporal.

Who is this person, I need to introduce him to my cluebat.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

That was Eric.

He had a thing for hitting on member's younger sisters.  As in, 12 years old.

East Coast Hustle

also for obsessively webstalking anyone who ever made the mistake of responding to him with anything less than abject cruelty.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Fuck, I remember that.  It was like kicking a puppy sometimes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo on March 29, 2005, 10:24:57 PM
The double slit experiment is basic in the understanding of quantum mechanics, and proves the existance of parallel universes.  Not only has it been proved in spacial relation, but also in temporal.

GOOD GOD AMIGHTY!  I had totally forgotten about this assbag.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO