News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

just FYI:

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 02, 2005, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Tom DeLay, the same Tom DeLay who fought so hard to keep Terri Schiavo from being "murdered", the same Tom DeLay who got up on his soapbox and preached his pro-life values to America (never mind his support for the Iraq war), that same Tom DeLay had his own father taken off of life support years ago after his father suffered a critical injury that would have meant him being in a persistent vegetative state for the rest of his life.

hmm...
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Great Teacher Largo

"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

Horab Fibslager

yeah he's apolitican.

is this a surprise?

/stabs teh nub in teh face.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Ok, dude...whatever is between you and him ought to stay that way. I'm not one to complain about threadjackings, since I'm one of the worst perpetrators of them myself, but I'm gonna get irritated if every time I post a thread and Eric replies to whatever I'm talking about, I've got to read 600 posts of you stabbing him in the face. PM your stabbings to him, for fuck's sake, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one getting tired of seeing it everywhere.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

do i care? you don't seem to consider anyone else's thoguths yourself, so don't get all high and mighty righteous with me.

id on't care if you and eric correspond, but he is not welcome here as long as i am here. i don't want to know why he's back, i suspect, but i will ignore my suspicions.

but do not get mr self rigtheous on me justin. you seem to preer thsi sorta thign over cookies and pie anyways.

eb freinds with eric all your little hearts desire, but do not to it here.

or drive me away.

as for being tired, i am tired of the fuckign drama myself, and i was tired of seeing eric's shit long before you began posting here.

if you wish you can blame peopel not posting squarely on me. i don't mind.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

dude, no need to get all pissy, I'm just saying that it's getting old. at least say something different each time or something. going through every single thread only to find you stabbing the noob in the face just gets old after a while, that's all. I'm not interested in taking sides, hell, I'm not even interested in what y'alls beef is. I doubt anyone else is either. I'm willing ot assume that you've got a good reason for feeling the way you do. I like you, and i just hate to see you all hella angry like this, since you're generally one of the people here that I look to for inspiration in the art of being less angry my own damn self.

Horab Fibslager

nto unliek cookies and pie eh>?

he goes or it gets worse. and worse. i've relented for the moment, sinc ea coupel horus before youpsoted as it were actually.

i will not submit.

he can lie to himself all the way the fuck away from me.
Hell is other people.

-->Eris<--

:glues Eric and Horab together:

Now you'll have to learn to get along.
the universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
in all of the directions it can whizz
as fast as it can go, the speed of light you know
12 million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
so remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
how amazingly unlikely is your birth
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'cause there's bugger all down here on earth - eric idle

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: horab fibslagernto unliek cookies and pie eh>?

not exactly. the metaphorical cookies and pie doesn't do anything positive for my psyche. reading your mad ramblings filled with insight does. your point would be a good one, but I lack the requisite serotonin to get off on fluff.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: -->Eris<--:glues Eric and Horab together:

Now you'll have to learn to get along.

to bad i'm teflon j0.

the bullets jsut slide right the fuck off.

if you don't liek fluff jsutin, you're just gonna love eric, once you get to know hima  bit better.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

you understand that you're only allowed to continue calling me by my birth name if you call yourself my friend.

agent compassion

:inspects Horab and Eric:

Um....bad news Horab....you know you said you were teflon right...? Well you know the stuff they use to stick the teflon to the pans? Eris stuck you to Eric with that stuff....so you're doubly boned now...

:?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

agent compassion

::Threadjack::

Hey, Cookieman, did you ever find out about who won that contest?

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

nope.

but I'm guessing that if we had won, I'd have heard about it by now, so I'll probably just find out who I have to go torch to the ground when the follow-up article comes out in the paper.

agent compassion

:puts marshmallows on sticks in preparation for the bonfire:

8)