News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Whyissit?

Started by CORNHOLIO, April 06, 2005, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why do people want to kill me?

We don't want to kill you Beavis, we love you
5 (38.5%)
Because they are jealous that you are soo cool
1 (7.7%)
Because you are not
3 (23.1%)
Because they suck
1 (7.7%)
none of the above
0 (0%)
all of the above
0 (0%)
nachos
1 (7.7%)
crapachino
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 06, 2005, 09:01:55 PM

CORNHOLIO

So, like how come Roger gets to say

Quote from: Rogor something, or kill me

But if I say, people actually want to kill me and stuff?
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Mangrove

i don't know who you are mr cornholio....and i hate to admit it but you're growing on me and you're oddly insightful for a nacho munching, mtv-addicted, adolescent dumb-ass.

strange that.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

CORNHOLIO

I am Beavis, of the Cornholio Clan, we require TP and nachos and crapachino and then our bungholes go rakakakakkakappphhhhttttt, heh, HEHEHEH, heh, thanks Pope Mang, you're pretty cool yourself, heh, heh, heh

Mangrove

<gives Cornholio a very realistic looking fake ID>....that's got to be better than the one you've been using at the Bar.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

CORNHOLIO

heh, heh, heh, thanks, man, that'll come in handy, that's coooool, heh or something or k, nevermind

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviii don't know who you are mr cornholio....and i hate to admit it but you're growing on me and you're oddly insightful for a nacho munching, mtv-addicted, adolescent dumb-ass.

strange that.
Me, too.  He reminds me of when me and my hubby used to watch them on TV.

East Coast Hustle

Beavis is the fucking MAN, yo, and don't any of you ever forget it.

Cornholio, when you said that it just brought out my natural tendency to think that anyone who emulates any of Roger's behaviors is Roger in disguise. Sorry if this caused any confusion for you, unless you really ARE Roger.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

we dont want to kill you
we want to smother you with love

and a pillow
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Se?±or MisteriosoBeavis is the fucking MAN, yo, and don't any of you ever forget it.

Cornholio, when you said that it just brought out my natural tendency to think that anyone who emulates any of Roger's behaviors is Roger in disguise. Sorry if this caused any confusion for you, unless you really ARE Roger.
It wasn't you, it was that creepy Largo guy, he said if I said 'or kill me' he was gonna take me up on it or something. Is that a death threat, cuz it's kinda scarey, and he's kinda creepy.  anyway, you're cool, and I am off in search of nachos, heh, heh, heh, and cappucino, for my bunghole, rakakakakakkappphhhhhttt, whew, maybe I should eat something besides nachos, heh, HEHEHE, heh, nachos are cool...

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: Se?±or MisteriosoBeavis is the fucking MAN, yo, and don't any of you ever forget it.

[esoteric Book of the SubGenius quote]
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Horab Fibslager

i coudln;t kill beavis, it'd be killing oen of my childhood heroes.

adn that'd be jsut mean.
Hell is other people.

CORNHOLIO

B_M_W

I think hes just a desperatly lonely man who has no social skills. Its like if you kick a dog too many times. It just gets mean.

Or kill me.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

beavis he is eat so many nacho his blood run with fake cheese
hooray!

CORNHOLIO

Everyone behave, The Mgt is on  :shock: