News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Robert Anton Wilson

Started by Apocalypse Dude, August 25, 2003, 01:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Weselinayou should really read some Bulhakov's books. "Master and Margaret" is for me the greatest book of him and ever written. psychodelic, narcotic, magic, hellish, crazy!!!  Also worth of reading is Dog's Heart.  By the way, has someone Illuminatus? I have pretty lot of Lovecraft for exchange :)
I gotta agree."The Master and Margarita" is one of the best books ever. Heart of the Dog is also good, but I liked the first one better.

Sermon 26 is back up.  New, and improved.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Weselinayou should really read some Bulhakov's books. "Master and Margaret" is for me the greatest book of him and ever written. psychodelic, narcotic, magic, hellish, crazy!!!  Also worth of reading is Dog's Heart.  By the way, has someone Illuminatus? I have pretty lot of Lovecraft for exchange :)
I gotta agree."The Master and Margarita" is one of the best books ever. Heart of the Dog is also good, but I liked the first one better.

Sermon 26 is back up.  New, and improved.
Yay!

I'm gonna go look now.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Weselina

Yeah! Read Bulhakov and worship Woland :) You like poetry? Worth reading are poems of Arthur Rimbaud and Charles Baudelaire. Especially "Les Fleurs du Mal" and "Spleen de Paris" by baudelaire. check it out!!!
always look on the bright side of life...

illusion

Baudelaire is so very fine and I love Rimbaud.

Weselina

Yeah! His "Season in Hell" was great, now I'm searching for something more. Unfortunately he's not popular in Poland and even in librarys you can't get his poems :(

Malaria test subject #777

Here's a link to a forum about Rimbaud that I ran across the other day:
http://pub205.ezboard.com/fthedrunkenboatcommunityfrm2
Looks like it was down for a while, but is back up now.

And here's a link to the Rimbaud Webring.......lots of surfing fun for his fans.
http://s.webring.com/hub?ring=gorimbaud&list%250d

And for Baudelaire fans: http://users.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/People/baud.html

http://www.sparknotes.com/poetry/flowersofevil/analysis.html

The last one has a message board and I betcha people can help you
find more of his work.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: WeselinaYeah! His "Season in Hell" was great, now I'm searching for something more. Unfortunately he's not popular in Poland and even in librarys you can't get his poems :(

thats weird....which town are you livin?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Anonymous

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen
Quote from: WeselinaYeah! His "Season in Hell" was great, now I'm searching for something more. Unfortunately he's not popular in Poland and even in librarys you can't get his poems :(

thats weird....which town are you livin?

The name wil not tell you anything, but maybe the region- I'm from Silesia (southern Poland). Not much to talk about, heh...

Weselina

I forgot to log in, that was my post :)

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.