News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

your signature is too long.

Started by Horab Fibslager, April 10, 2005, 07:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quotemy oh my we dropped two tabs and teh walls started moving, i found myself sitting in a booth a karaoke apocalypse vibratign all around me and a dimefull of dozens of drinks consumed simulataneous by pinkfleshpots to congest their systems satisfactorly. the bald guy with the moustache gets up and falls down, head bleedign and women screaming, and i yell out cackling, soemone give that man some pants damn you! paul said rab your'e up and i got up and unleashed soem roadhouse blues and time shifted adn the singularity formed in the middle of the dance floor, deleting sprites from teh matrix in the blink of the eye, and holly was complimenting my fashion sense and i met carl again for the 6th time. and of course crystal was oddly, and the new waitress says come in on monday and we'll chat. ohhh kay i say, but i'm broke babe, but i'll see what you can do. never endear yourself to a woman who knopws she's beautful, the only way to deal with that sort is to play it cool then sing hey jude followed by comfortably numb in near mumbles ceopt fro teh screma when you unleash a whoel fuckin AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH which of coruse catches them off guard and makes them look wide eyed as i smile  crooked and mellow eyed, sharp minded. yes that is the way i designed it.
[/code]
Hell is other people.