News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Operation: Surprise Yourself

Started by =POPE= Monkey Smith, April 19, 2005, 05:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

Quote from: Great Teacher LargoI actually have heard that Vodka is good for you.  Well, less bad for you than most other hard liquors, due to the lowered levels of contaminants.

However, sir, I don't think I'll ever be able to touch another sip of alochol again.  I vomited till my nose bled.  I don't ever want to do that again.  Or, atleast not till the mucosal lining of my nose heals.

You'll be drinking once your nose heals.

Unless someone spikes the rum with antabuse.

"Bob"
Look into my eyes...

Great Teacher Largo

I have a feeling you're right.  I guess I'll just have to relearn 'how to get drunk, but not that drunk.'

And I don't think anyone'll be spiking anything, because unless I'm at a bar (where it is hard to spike the drinks, since I never drink from something I've walked away from) I never drink something alocholic unless the other person drinks something from the same container or batch first.

Paranoid, but hey, it's a crazy world, and I live in a college town.  And someone lifted by Wallet off of my while I was drunk.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

Horab Fibslager

try drinking gasoline. it woudl do teh world a favour.
Hell is other people.

J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

Quote from: horabtry drinking gasoline. it woudl do teh world a favour.

'quila with antabuse is just as effective and half as deadly.  You should try it some time.
Look into my eyes...

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

'quila with antabuse is just as effective and half as deadly.  You should try it some time.

teh funny thing is i have drank gasoline before. odd story that one and it's all a bit fuzzy.

regardless umm what's antabuse?
Hell is other people.

J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

Quote from: horab
Quote from: J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs

teh funny thing is i have drank gasoline before. odd story that one and it's all a bit fuzzy.

regardless umm what's antabuse?

Oh, it's this marvelous drug that lets you appreciate alcohol even more.
Look into my eyes...

Horab Fibslager

you knwo what's special about just fuckin google it, is you coudl've jsut answered the question. nto tha ti really care what it is oen way or the other, and you yourself brought it up.

btu it's all good dude!

personally while i drink to get drunk, i also enjoy the joureny to drunkeness more so than the state of beign as such. hell i rarely smoke d00bs when drinking, adn that'll work probaly way better than soem panzee rufee or whatever(i forget the term atm.)
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

doubtless incident

i surprised myself last night. there was a noise in the closet and i was scared but didn't piss my pants. yea me.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

That was me in the closet, btw.
Boo!

Dress up a monkey in Armani, he may seem precocious and cute.
Despite all that primpin', you still got a chimp in a suit.

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

Bella

Hehehe.....DS just surprised me.

I called to talk to Demonica and Ds answered the phone.
It was only obvious that she was up to something because everything she said to me was followed by an evil little giggle.
Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Hi honey, whatcha doing?

DS: Nothing, Auntie Bella......at least right this minute. hehehehe

Me: Really? Okay then. What've you been doing in the last half hour?

DS: Just waiting for my mom to wake up from her meditation. hehehehe

Me: Oh? Do you two have special plans for when she wakes up?

DS: No. hehehee.  But, I plan to watch her face. hehehehehe

Me: Okay, what'd you do to her!?!

DS: Nothing. hehehehe. I just saw the burrito and saw her shoulders and.....hehehe.

DS:OMG. She's moving! I'll have her call you after she gets the beans off her shoulders.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomHehehe.....DS just surprised me.
>snip<
DS:OMG. She's moving! I'll have her call you after she gets the beans off her shoulders.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
We have to get the rest of the story.  I have been lucky so far.  If I doze off when I am alone with my son, he just gets out lots of toys.  I mean lots of toys.  And there was the toilet paper in the toilet, lots of toilet paper.  And he has used me for a pony, in my sleep.  And there are a lot of times he wakes me up with

COCKADODDLEDOO!!!

And it is doddle, not doodle.  It started as a joke during a camping trip.

agent compassion

I love how you wrote the evil giggle Bella :D

God that's the best laugh I've had all day....

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Bella

Thanks.  :twisted:  It gets better.

Demonica said when she "woke up" from her meditation, DS and DuMeany were in the midst of a major fit of giggles and the poodle was bouncing up and down snapping his mouth open and shut with each leap. It took her a while to figure out there was half a burrito on her shoulder and the dog was trying to get it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThanks.  :twisted:  It gets better.

Demonica said when she "woke up" from her meditation, DS and DuMeany were in the midst of a major fit of giggles and the poodle was bouncing up and down snapping his mouth open and shut with each leap. It took her a while to figure out there was half a burrito on her shoulder and the dog was trying to get it.

DS makes me proud. If/when I have kids, they are going to have to take after.... :twisted:
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"