News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Operation: Surprise Yourself

Started by =POPE= Monkey Smith, April 19, 2005, 05:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Just think about it... Discordianism founded 1958 and pretty much looked like this thread for the next 50 years. Then it got REAL all of a sudden.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 11, 2013, 12:42:51 AM
Just think about it... Discordianism founded 1958 and pretty much looked like this thread for the next 50 years. Then it got REAL all of a sudden.

It's really the PERFECT RELIGION. From a particular perspective.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

I surprised myself this morning and shat bricks.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pere Ubu

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell on April 19, 2005, 07:31:26 AM
Nutmeg's a psychoactive drug similar to weed. Just in case there are one or two people on here who haven't read Naked Lunch.

Do nutmeg to get high and you'll REALLY surprise yourself.

At doses high enough to get a buzz on, Mr. Liver will have a fit and slam the door on his way out, you'll wake up with yellow eyeballs, and you'll be in a whole world of surprise, indeed.

Probably better off smoking banana peels.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 07, 2013, 12:15:20 AM
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell on April 19, 2005, 07:31:26 AM
Nutmeg's a psychoactive drug similar to weed. Just in case there are one or two people on here who haven't read Naked Lunch.

Do nutmeg to get high and you'll REALLY surprise yourself.

At doses high enough to get a buzz on, Mr. Liver will have a fit and slam the door on his way out, you'll wake up with yellow eyeballs, and you'll be in a whole world of surprise, indeed.

Probably better off smoking banana peels.

So far I'm really liking your posts, Mr. New Guy (or female version thereof).
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pere Ubu

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 05:44:25 AMSo far I'm really liking your posts, Mr. New Guy (or female version thereof).

Much thanks!
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger