News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Helpful advice: When building a napalm projector, do NEVER

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 05, 2004, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cramulus

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis on June 05, 2004, 07:26:20 PM
Quote from: Rev.VerthaineAhhh, I remember building my first naplam projector many,many cycles ago. Those were fun times. Had a tech buddy of mine tweak it a bit,and he got it so it would shoot a stream of sticky flaming destruction upto a 100 feet.Used to hunt vampires with it.
ours was ok ... but we had more fun with potato guns... those are a blast... we like to shoot targets across the cplumbia river

( once played sink with a car that we floated and potatoe guns... some rock and roll fuck lived next door( we are talking about an actual rock star people but I will not say his name cause he was fuck all.))

flame throwers are alright but man give me a spud shot and now we're talking.

heh. he was talking about Duff McKagan, who (in addition to being my good friend and ex-bandmate's first cousin) is a real live piece of shit in real life.

Duff once called the cops on his neighbors for playing the stereo too loud. yeah. The bass player for Guns 'n' Roses called the cops for a noise complaint. In retrospect, it appears that Agent Graves was probably Duff's neighbor.

Small world, I guess.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"