News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Greg Hill??? real?

Started by hooplala, April 19, 2005, 05:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: gnimbleyWhat do you mean there are no picture of Greg Hill? I have one right here!

[...]

He's third from the left.

No, the other left.

I know you were joking, (unless you actually weren't) but the third guy from the left does actually look a lot like what I picture Greg Hill as

He looks like some sort of slick-looking divine prototype/enlightened prophet from outer space who's currently stuck in the late 50s, mourning the death of the underground jazz era but at the same time smug in the knowledge that the sexual revolution's about to happen.

Wrong left, dads.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

I think I saw Waldo....

gnimbley

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: gnimbleyWhat do you mean there are no picture of Greg Hill? I have one right here!

[...]

He's third from the left.

No, the other left.

I know you were joking, (unless you actually weren't) but the third guy from the left does actually look a lot like what I picture Greg Hill as

He looks like some sort of slick-looking divine prototype/enlightened prophet from outer space who's currently stuck in the late 50s, mourning the death of the underground jazz era but at the same time smug in the knowledge that the sexual revolution's about to happen.

Wrong left, dads.

Not if we're talking my left.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Greg Hill just weeks before he died on 20th July 2000 of esophageal cancer.
"I am a dead man walking"
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Horab Fibslager

greg hill being felatiated by some small furry critter outside his home in delaware.
Hell is other people.

Gorightly

Greg Hill was quite real. More details to follow in a book one of these days. I've seen multiple pics. 2 are in my Prankster book. I know many people who knew and loved him. So there.

Iason Ouabache

Well, I'm glad we solved that one. Anyone for a spot of tea?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Gorightly on August 24, 2009, 03:53:51 AM
Greg Hill was quite real. More details to follow in a book one of these days. I've seen multiple pics. 2 are in my Prankster book. I know many people who knew and loved him. So there.

Good book by the way!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

I heard he co-authored a book with some other hippie. Few people read it and it had pretty much no influence on anyone.

LMNO

It wasn't even very funny.  Something about hot dogs, I think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 24, 2009, 08:26:59 PM
It wasn't even very funny.  Something about hot dogs, I think.

I think it was hilarious.  "Think for yourself", they said.  And what was the response?  "The Principia.  Read it." (Tao).

I still get a chuckle from that, as I sit in my office and watch the world circle the bowl.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Well sure, but you only think it's funny because you're not a real Discordian.