News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Terrorism works!

Started by VERBAL, April 19, 2005, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: verbIf you are referring to the fact that the average Amerikan is lazy fatheade and stupid larval fuck, if you mean terrorist are to them what a 2X4 upside the head of a mule is, then yes I agree, we NEED THEM DESPERATELY! :twisted:

Just as long as I'm below street level when IT (whatever it is) happens.

VERBAL

QuoteThe Post-Larval Must Be Very Cautious in Communicating with Larval Humans

Exo-psychology holds that the human larval exists in a reality defined by the four survival imprints. Although the brain receives 100 million impulses a second, mundane consciousness is limited to signals which have been conditioned to one of the four imprinted game-boards.

Unconditioned sensations, the raw swirl of an unfiltered reality, exist as background noise.

In communicating with larvals the following points must, therefore, be remembered:

The larval has no interest in you, you do not exist, unless you can hook into Hir limited reality-island, transmit on Hir narrow mind-band, unless your behavior offers meaning in terms of possible benefit or threat to Hir:

1. cellular well being
  2. emotional-hierarchical status
  3. artifact manipulation game
  4. socio-sexual security; domestic reassurance

All larval interactions are instrumental to one of the four survival attitudes. Larvals are comfortably adapted to this limited four-channel communication, scan automatically for the survival meaning of each stimulus and scuttle by each other like ants, each intent on Hir own "reality" - reacting automaticallly to relevant cues from others.

Larval communication occurs in terms of four systems, some of which are comprehensible to the entire species, some of which are limited to members of the same cultural-imprint group.

Larvals do not like to receive information unless the facts fit into their 3rd Circuit reality net and immediately reward their emotional status. Democrats were delighted to hear the facts about Nixon, but Republicans were irritated and resistant.

Larvals submit themselves to learn new symbols only under special motivational circumstances where the new connections build on and confirm established systems or give promise of future emotional rewards of which the teacher is model.

Larvals fervently resist new symbols which require a change in their network of associations. This resistance to learning is not psychological; it is neurological and biochemical. New ideas require a change in the wiring of associations and literally cause a "headache."
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the cat in the whiskey bottle!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: verbIf you are referring to the fact that the average Amerikan is lazy fatheade and stupid larval fuck, if you mean terrorist are to them what a 2X4 upside the head of a mule is, then yes I agree, we NEED THEM DESPERATELY! :twisted:

It's good to see the we understand one another.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

PopeLoUDICRUCE

It has been said that effective communication is only possible between equals; I like to think of you as a comrade in arms :twisted: BTW have you seen the Article on Bill Hicks as Agent of Evolution in the Maybe Logic Quartely?

http://www.maybelogic.org/maybequarterly/02/0203AgentOfEvolution.htm
Train yr brain not to stain yr heart with pain
                                         -PopeLoU-

DOCE NAIDROCSID v1.0
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DAT(HIMOD)Th/p C++ s! a* COMP+ P++ E F+ R* tv+ b+ OM(5) RAW++ DC e+ h--- ys+++ K++
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEIt has been said that effective communication is only possible between equals; I like to think of you as a comrade in arms :twisted: BTW have you seen the Article on Bill Hicks as Agent of Evolution in the Maybe Logic Quartely?

That was beautiful man, thanks.  Correcting teachers, that takes me back, hehehe, they really hate when you do that.  Espeically when they suspect you might be right, but they don't know for sure, hahaha, apparently I am a buddist comedian, or something, great stuff, thanks.  I try to tell people you can get to enlightenment through humor, but they don't believe me.  So I tell them worse things, less belieivable things, just to see the smoke come out of their ears  :twisted:

Ghost In The Machine

Terrorism works on people that can be scared.

This appears to be about 52% of America.

LMNO

Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEIt has been said that effective communication is only possible between equals; I like to think of you as a comrade in arms :twisted: BTW have you seen the Article on Bill Hicks as Agent of Evolution in the Maybe Logic Quartely?

It amused me to see that about 2/3 of the way through, the author obliquely tried to compare himself to Bill.

Ben

Terrorism works if you want to make Amurrica scared stupid and elect Jeb Bush next time around.

Chef

Quote from: Ghost In The MachineTerrorism works on people that can be scared.

This appears to be about 52% of America.

OPIEZ IS SCARED OF EVERYTHING.

CHEF D,
IS ONLY MILDLY WORRIED AROUND TALUFA.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Nihi

Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEBTW have you seen the Article on Bill Hicks as Agent of Evolution in the Maybe Logic Quartely?

Logic academy... Pyramids... Eyes in pyramids... Either the Illuminati are about, or Freud should have been looking to something other than sex as the sole motivation of the human mind...
Actions speak louder than words. Mouths speak louder than both of them!
Hail Eris!

PopeLoUDICRUCE

VERILY, thou ART a sap!I do not dream of such a comparison! That intro to Bill occurs in that manner because I was talking about COMMUNICATION! Bill Hicks used his standup as a communication to others, he used language to try and wake everyone from sleep :o
Train yr brain not to stain yr heart with pain
                                         -PopeLoU-

DOCE NAIDROCSID v1.0
DAT(HIMOD)Th/p C++ s! a* COMP+ P++ E F+ R* tv+ b+ OM(5) RAW++ DC e+ h--- ys+++ K++

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: BencalypseTerrorism works if you want to make Amurrica scared stupid and elect Jeb Bush next time around.

The terrorists don't have much work cut out for them now do they?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEVERILY, thou ART a sap!I do not dream of such a comparison! That intro to Bill occurs in that manner because I was talking about COMMUNICATION! Bill Hicks used his standup as a communication to others, he used language to try and wake everyone from sleep :o

Hold on a sec.  I was talking about the article itself:

Quote from: Maybe QuarterlyThe foundation for the trouble-maker accusations was laid early on, when in high school Bill found himself in the principal,Äôs office an average of twice a week (American Scream pg. 23), which was usually because of a given teacher,Äôs complete frustration in trying to deal with a student that was much more intelligent than the teacher was. In my own high school years, I brought home a request for a parent-teacher conference with every single report card of the entire six years of junior high and high school. They did not know how to deal with a student that consistently questioned all levels of authority, as I often corrected factual errors the teachers made during the course of their lessons. I got myself into huge amounts of trouble for doing this, and the more trouble I got into, the more I fought back against the oppression.

Bill Hicks and I were born three weeks apart in the Sagittarian cycle of 1961, a circumstance that provided us with similar spiritual temperaments. We shared very similar views of the world and politics, similar tastes in music, and we both found ourselves with both a sense of urgency and a general lack of patience. It is said that people who are born under the same astrological sign share many common bonds.

That is the part I was talking about.

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEVERILY, thou ART a sap!I do not dream of such a comparison! That intro to Bill occurs in that manner because I was talking about COMMUNICATION! Bill Hicks used his standup as a communication to others, he used language to try and wake everyone from sleep :o

Hold on a sec.  I was talking about the article itself:

-->big snip<--

That is the part I was talking about.
I'm pretty sure he was talking to nihi :?

Quote from: Nihi
Quote from: PopeLoUDICRUCEBTW have you seen the Article on Bill Hicks as Agent of Evolution in the Maybe Logic Quartely?

Logic academy... Pyramids... Eyes in pyramids... Either the Illuminati are about, or Freud should have been looking to something other than sex as the sole motivation of the human mind...
You should have clicked the link, you wouldn't look like such a nitwit right now.   :roll: