News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Discordians, check in. Post your affiliation:

Started by Ghost In The Machine, April 26, 2005, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso...EvT's tits wouldn't issue us a passport.

8)

How could they tell it was you, when they're all covered up in naugahide like that? :lol:

TGRR,
Is a dick
At least you're honest about it  :lol:

How many naugas did she have to kill to make that outfit? :shock:  :twisted:

1.  Honest about it?  Hell, it's my whole bit!

2.  Lets just say that naugas are no longer found in the wild.  That girl may not have had much self esteem, but she had other "assets", in abundance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

8)
How could they tell it was you, when they're all covered up in naugahide like that? :lol:
TGRR,
Is a dick
2.  Lets just say that naugas are no longer found in the wild.  That girl may not have had much self esteem, but she had other "assets", in abundance.
But some people really  do not pay attention, I keep trying to tell you that. :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

8)
TGRR,
Is a dick
But some people really  do not pay attention, I keep trying to tell you that. :twisted:

Yep.  "hroab" keep accusing me of being an asshole.

Sort of like I accuse Englishmen of being British.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Better than the other way around....thats called "committing suicide" in Glasgow...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scribe

Better than the other way around....thats called "committing suicide" in Glasgow...

We Scots will one day rid Southern Scotland of the English squatters.

Cain

When you stop sticking screwdrivers into each other over football and catholicism, that is.

The Good Reverend Roger

When you stop sticking screwdrivers into each other over football and catholicism, that is.

Before we deal with the nefarious English, we Scots must first eradicate our traditional enemies.

The Scots.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy:Heimlich's GitMo:

You OK, man?

jus fine .  goinh to watch cartooon nework noe.

He's ripped to the tits!

Was not.

LMNO

I dunno, I kind oflike trying to figure out who's who, and who's arguing with who.  I think this stuff will all iron itself out, eventually.

And a lot of the fake accounts have personalities of their own.  I won't name names, but there are some people who make it seem like a completely different person, and keep it consistent.  Others, well...  They tend to die off pretty quickly.

East Coast Hustle

I read that as "hey, I've got multiple accounts too, and I'm still cool, right?"

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: Se?±or MisteriosoI read that as "hey, I've got multiple accounts too, and I'm still cool, right?"

8)
You seem to either read things into stuff when there is nothing there, or you miss reading things in when they are there, though.

Just saying

:twisted:

LMNO's Shadow

Quote from: Se?±or MisteriosoI read that as "hey, I've got multiple accounts too, and I'm still cool, right?"

8)

Well, It's true, i have more than one account, but as far as I know, no one has ever complained about them.  That is, other than the one they're supposed to complain about.

East Coast Hustle

8)
You seem to either read things into stuff when there is nothing there, or you miss reading things in when they are there, though.

Just saying

please read the post just above this one. And next time you think to tell me I'm wrong, stop and remember that I'm actually right.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO's Shadow

8)

Well, It's true, i have more than one account, but as far as I know, no one has ever complained about them.  That is, other than the one they're supposed to complain about.

speaking of which, isn't it about time for that one? it's been a while.

8)

Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso

8)

Just saying

please read the post just above this one. And next time you think to tell me I'm wrong, stop and remember that I'm actually right.

8)
I didn't say you were wrong, please reread my post. :P