News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

True Discordians check in...

Started by DJRubberducky, April 26, 2005, 08:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

...BUT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT!

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: DJRubberducky...BUT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT!

Someone made a Discordian Hotel to trap us  :shock:

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: DJRubberducky...BUT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT!

Someone made a Discordian Hotel to trap us  :shock:

About time. They keep paying for the room service, and im theirs. :D

agent compassion

If there's a Discordian Hotel, should we leave Gideon Bibles in the rooms?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Quote from: agent compassionIf there's a Discordian Hotel, should we leave Gideon Bibles in the rooms?

Underline all the bits which break the various commandments and otherwise cancel out each other.  Also write things in the margin like "poor characterisation" or "like that happens all the time"

Quote from: agent compassionIf there's a Discordian Hotel, should we leave Gideon Bibles in the rooms?
No, it would have the Principia Discordia in it so we wouldn't have to fnord anything :D

Zurtok Khan

CORRECT!  Fnording is too much damn work.

Freuding on the other hand...
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Slarti

my uncle's a gideon, he's fuckin crazy, i actually think he's one of the high ranking gideons on the east coast, he goes to africa to hand out bibles and stuff. he has 9 kids. one time they came over for a weekend and they did the church service prayer thing in our basement every morning and night when they were here, and their eldest daughter (17 years old) cried for two hours saturday night because they weren't going to go to church the next morning. that's very sasd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slartibartfastmy uncle's a gideon, he's fuckin crazy, i actually think he's one of the high ranking gideons on the east coast, he goes to africa to hand out bibles and stuff. he has 9 kids. one time they came over for a weekend and they did the church service prayer thing in our basement every morning and night when they were here, and their eldest daughter (17 years old) cried for two hours saturday night because they weren't going to go to church the next morning. that's very sasd.

Wow.  That's some serious dysfunction, there.

Your cousin should be glad she's not MY cousin...

"Damn, cuz...that sucks!  Now you're going to hell."

<---Roger, here and IRL.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slarti

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
<---Roger, here and IRL.
Did someone shave the Tasmanian Devial and dye him purple?  :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

<---Roger, here and IRL.

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN TROLL!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

<---Roger, here and IRL.

I just laughed so hard I blew snot on my monitor, thanks a lot.

The Good Reverend Roger

<---Roger, here and IRL.

I just laughed so hard I blew snot on my monitor, thanks a lot.