News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Man, fuck all the dogma...

Started by navkat, February 14, 2011, 07:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ϗ on February 23, 2011, 02:09:32 AM
Quote from: navkat on February 14, 2011, 07:01:14 AM
Honestly? I don't give a rat's ass about all the golden apples or the fucking bunless hotdogs or the fucking 23skidooozOMGthelawoffivesisEVERYWHERE.

I don't care about methodically and systematically mindfucking every passer-by with the good fortune to hear the "Great Good News" of d1zc0rd14z1111...

Listen,

I think we were put on this earth for pleasure. Cult of Ecstasy. Fuck everything with a PULSE, man.

I think we were put here to pleasure each OTHER.

I think we were put here to take mind-altering substances and sleep around and rub and touch and love and validate each other in an endless orgy of nonsensical validation and mutual/communal fulfillment and cum for all spacetime.

I believe that science got it right...and what we do with it OUR choice...and I choose to have orgasms, GIVE orgasms and look for any drug, chemical, porthole or plane that will provide the same...no matter color (colors are AWESOME), gender or planetary orientation. I want some of whatchoo got, get it?

Fuck "pushing the message."
Fuck impresssing anyone.
Fuck station or rank or standing.

I will suck ALL your cocks, get it? 'cause sucking cock is FUN!!!! It's fun, goddammit. It's FUN.

Well? Laugh!

The Chinese might be on a roll here but for now, WE got it. Revel in this shit. Fucking ENJOY bc this might be the last chance you have to actually enjoy the LUXURY of such lofty, americanized ideals as "discordianism."

You know I speak troof.

Let's all communally FUCK...because it feeeeeeelz goood.

Hey, if you want to fuck and suck, I'm game for the same.

*holds out a costume* You DO like comic books, right?

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: ϗ on February 23, 2011, 02:09:32 AM
Quote from: navkat on February 14, 2011, 07:01:14 AM
Honestly? I don't give a rat's ass about all the golden apples or the fucking bunless hotdogs or the fucking 23skidooozOMGthelawoffivesisEVERYWHERE.

I don't care about methodically and systematically mindfucking every passer-by with the good fortune to hear the "Great Good News" of d1zc0rd14z1111...

Listen,

I think we were put on this earth for pleasure. Cult of Ecstasy. Fuck everything with a PULSE, man.

I think we were put here to pleasure each OTHER.

I think we were put here to take mind-altering substances and sleep around and rub and touch and love and validate each other in an endless orgy of nonsensical validation and mutual/communal fulfillment and cum for all spacetime.

I believe that science got it right...and what we do with it OUR choice...and I choose to have orgasms, GIVE orgasms and look for any drug, chemical, porthole or plane that will provide the same...no matter color (colors are AWESOME), gender or planetary orientation. I want some of whatchoo got, get it?

Fuck "pushing the message."
Fuck impresssing anyone.
Fuck station or rank or standing.

I will suck ALL your cocks, get it? 'cause sucking cock is FUN!!!! It's fun, goddammit. It's FUN.

Well? Laugh!

The Chinese might be on a roll here but for now, WE got it. Revel in this shit. Fucking ENJOY bc this might be the last chance you have to actually enjoy the LUXURY of such lofty, americanized ideals as "discordianism."

You know I speak troof.

Let's all communally FUCK...because it feeeeeeelz goood.

Hey, if you want to fuck and suck, I'm game for the same.

*holds out a costume* You DO like comic books, right?
Kai wins an internet. :lulz: