New Chart

Started by LMNO, April 29, 2005, 03:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

winpaint pwnz!!!!!!

soem ponderworthy stufff there. hmm.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

ERIS,               Orderly Disorder,      Orderly Creation,      Orderly Destruction

Disorderly Order,   ERIS,                  Disorderly Creation,   Disorderly Destruction

Creative Order,     Creative Disorder,     ERIS,                  Creative Destruction

Destructive Order,  Destructive Disorder,  Destructive Disorder,  ERIS

LMNO

See what I mean?

I tried a winpain chart here:  http://img223.echo.cx/my.php?image=newpdchart3jr.png

Warning: I am as good an artist as Horab is a speller.

Cain

Quote from: LMNOSee what I mean?

I tried a winpain chart here:  http://img223.echo.cx/my.php?image=newpdchart3jr.png

It r teh w1n!

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LMNOSee what I mean?

that's pretty good an dmuch better than my spelling.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

I would appreciate anyone with actual talent to Please reproduce and improve upon such a crappy design.

The cube idea is coo, too, but I'm not sure how that would work.

LMNO
-Is so not doing any work today.

Cain

Quote from: LMNOI would appreciate anyone with actual talent to Please reproduce and improve upon such a crappy design.

The cube idea is coo, too, but I'm not sure how that would work.

LMNO
-Is so not doing any work today.

Well, I'll do what I suggested on the PM and see if synaptyx wants to have a crack at it.

LMNO

So, the question becomes, what do we make of this new chart?

For one, it does define Eris a OrderlyOrder, DisorderlyDisorder, CreativeCreativity, and DestructiveDestruction, all at once, which sound fairly accurate to me.

For another, it clarifies the differences between creative order and orderly creation, etc.

Thirdly, it gives rise to creative destruction and destructive creation.

Fourth, it's more complex, and therefore has more of a potential to confuse.

This is the fifth observation.

Cain

Quote from: LMNOSo, the question becomes, what do we make of this new chart?

For one, it does define Eris a OrderlyOrder, DisorderlyDisorder, CreativeCreativity, and DestructiveDestruction, all at once, which sound fairly accurate to me.

I'd say that sums up Chaos, as it is all in one being at once.

Quote from: LMNOFor another, it clarifies the differences between creative order and orderly creation, etc.

Yep, which is nice.

Quote from: LMNOThirdly, it gives rise to creative destruction and destructive creation.

My dream is realized!

Quote from: LMNOFourth, it's more complex, and therefore has more of a potential to confuse.

And is therefore Holey.

LMNO

We could get Mangrove in on this, to add an occult and esoteric Kabbalistic/enochian flair...

But maybe that'd be pushing it.

Cain

We should push the lazy thing until we get tired....my 2 pence

LMNO

Yeah.  Lazy.

"Slack", I believe it's called.

B_M_W

Well, if you are looking for confusion, LMNO's chart with the pictures did a number on me.

But I like it.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cain

Quote from: LMNOYeah.  Lazy.

"Slack", I believe it's called.

Well, yeah.  I did some thinking on this, but let you do all the work on it.

LMNO

As silly as it sounds, I feel like I've actually contributed something to Erisianism with this.

I know it's all bullshit, but still...