News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

The War against Sobriety

Started by Ben, May 02, 2005, 05:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BencalypseWe have been deposed, crackwhores and gentlemen.  The gig is up.  We are getting "high".  We are "stoned".  We are "fried" like eggs and bacon.  And yet, the MAINSTREAM, in their war against uniquity, are blasting the potentially dangerous yet potently enlightening substance "drugs" into grayfaced walls; jail; and prison.  What are we to do?  I propose that the most sane thing to do would be a war against sobriety.  Obviously, any living thing that does not depend on a chemical substance for happin3ss must be destroyed.  War the heathens who indulge in this vile, sickening state of sobriety!  Crush their twelve steps under the true and beautiful visions of sane dementias.  Smash their police and politicians into truly polite figments of good-vibe hallucinations.  We, the hippie elite crack-whore drug lord warriors shall emerge victorious and stoned off our asswipes!  Kiss my freedom!

Twelve-steppers should be beaten with sticks.

They have made the really dangerous drugs (coke, meth, etc) so illegal that they're the only kind you can easily get.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

QuoteYou are only calculating the cash costs you know.

Not really. The lost health due to adverse drug reactions and side effects is a cost in and of itself.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: BencalypseWe have been deposed, crackwhores and gentlemen.  The gig is up.  We are getting "high".  We are "stoned".  We are "fried" like eggs and bacon.  And yet, the MAINSTREAM, in their war against uniquity, are blasting the potentially dangerous yet potently enlightening substance "drugs" into grayfaced walls; jail; and prison.  What are we to do?  I propose that the most sane thing to do would be a war against sobriety.  Obviously, any living thing that does not depend on a chemical substance for happin3ss must be destroyed.  War the heathens who indulge in this vile, sickening state of sobriety!  Crush their twelve steps under the true and beautiful visions of sane dementias.  Smash their police and politicians into truly polite figments of good-vibe hallucinations.  We, the hippie elite crack-whore drug lord warriors shall emerge victorious and stoned off our asswipes!  Kiss my freedom!

They have made the really dangerous drugs (coke, meth, etc) so illegal that they're the only kind you can easily get.

Hell, I don't seem motivated enough to beat them. Alcohol is still legal...unless of course you like to brew your own and then try to sell it to the next guy.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hell, I don't seem motivated enough to beat them. Alcohol is still legal...unless of course you like to brew your own and then try to sell it to the next guy.

D/N/T the brewing/distilling lobby.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You think you need to tell me that, sonny?

<stabs the Ghost, fifteen times thirty>

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCYou think you need to tell me that, sonny?

Ouch.  Good thing I'm wearing overalls.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine

They'll just keep the blood in?

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

They'll just keep the blood in?

No, but at least I got your knife all dirty.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Assuming I washed it in the first place.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCAssuming I washed it in the first place.

If you didn't, you should now.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCAssuming I washed it in the first place.

If you didn't, you should now.

Nope. It just makes the wound more painfully infected, should the victim live.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Some of them should be beaten with sticks.  Some, but not all.  Keep in mind, that if you are talking about the people from SAA, they are probably going to like it and ask you to hit them harder :twisted:

And I blame Ronny Raygun and the war on drugs.  In the 70's and early 80's there was a lot of pot.  I mean a lot.  There was never a time when you couldn't get it.  Then, there was the big crackdown, which mostly hit marijuana coming into the country, because of the bulk.  Which meant there was still plenty of cocaine.  It was about this time that the freebasers started cooking up bigger batches, or else they perfected the system, and crack became popular.  Because of the war on drugs, people thought marijuana was just as bad as coke, so the kids smoke crack because if they had ever smoked pot they knew it wasn't as bad as alcohol.

East Coast Hustle

if you want to know who started the trend towards freebase and crack rather than powder, look no further than your own government.

there is ample evidence to support the theory that the CIA used the LA street gangs (and later their counterparts in Chicago and NYC) to distribute the new more addictive form of the drug and supplied them with guns in return for the drug money that was then used to finance the Central American operations against the Sandinistas.

it's too bad that Somoza was such a dipshit pussy and the whole effort was for nothing.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: T'ai Kungif you want to know who started the trend towards freebase and crack rather than powder, look no further than your own government.

there is ample evidence to support the theory that the CIA used the LA street gangs (and later their counterparts in Chicago and NYC) to distribute the new more addictive form of the drug and supplied them with guns in return for the drug money that was then used to finance the Central American operations against the Sandinistas.

it's too bad that Somoza was such a dipshit pussy and the whole effort was for nothing.

8)

Ample evidence, my ass.  They ADMITTED it, in the mid-nineties.

Cain

Hey, if you wanna finance a black op without having everyone ask what you need the cash for, and you "just happen" to be on good terms with central American criminal groups, drugs are the way to go.

Oh, and the CIA website, last time I checked, say they dont have anything to do with drug smuggling, or words to that effect.