News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Ask Your Eris?

Started by hooplala, May 02, 2005, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Anyone here ever tried accessing their 'inner Eris'?

Or more specifically, has anyone ever tried contacting their unconscious mind via the excercise RAW puts forward in the second half of Prometheus Rising?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

No, Im only about 120 pages into it unfortunately.  How about yourself?  I planed on doing them this summer, when hopefully I will have more free time, and a semi Cabal to back me up....

hooplala

I've probed into it a bit, in the last week, so far nothing completely astounding has come up . . . I've learned some creepy things about myself and realized some things about other people I know that I should have and didn't, but no amazing insights into the world or universe that wouldn't sound like something from a hallmark card . . .

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCAnyone here ever tried accessing their 'inner Eris'?

You can tell the ones that succeed.  People will make lots of room on the bus for them.

hooplala

They must have been focusing on Chapter 69 of Crowley's Book of Lies.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCThey must have been focusing on Chapter 69 of Crowley's Book of Lies.

Crowley was a fraud.

LMNO

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCThey must have been focusing on Chapter 69 of Crowley's Book of Lies.

Crowley was a fraud.

Yes, in many, many ways.

But he was also sometimes right.

hooplala

Crowley was a fraud.

And who isn't?  Define your terms.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Crowley was a fraud.

He's alright but his followers annoy me.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Crowley was a fraud.

That's how I feel about Jesus :?

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Crowley was a fraud.

That's how I feel about Jesus :?

"A fake prophet can be tolerated.  A real one should be nailed to a stick.  Cassandra didn't get half the kicking around she deserved."
- RAH

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNO

Crowley was a fraud.

Yes, in many, many ways.

But he was also sometimes right.

So is a broken clock.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSC

Crowley was a fraud.

And who isn't?  Define your terms.

A person who can deliver on his/her claims?

LMNO

Well, i don't know how many of his excercises you have attempted, but I have to say that while some of his stuff was crap and overly "occult", other things have (to me) shown a ring of truth.

Seriously, have you tried some of his stuff out?

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNO

Well, i don't know how many of his excercises you have attempted, but I have to say that while some of his stuff was crap and overly "occult", other things have (to me) shown a ring of truth.

Seriously, have you tried some of his stuff out?

I read a couple of his books.  There's nothing to try out.  It's gibberish.