News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Ask Your Eris?

Started by hooplala, May 02, 2005, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNO
Still, his methods are fairly effective, and you don't really need to engage in all the cape-wearing, goblet hefting, occult chanting business that he was all on about.  I'd suggest you give him a little bit more slack.

*I know, I know, it's actually spelled "majyq".

1.  Mad props to him, actually.  He made a fairly decent living off of his quackery.

2.  :lol:

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNO[side note]

When teh fuck did I become the moderate here?

Because you aren't a dogmatic retard?

hooplala

Hey everyone, someone just learned a new word!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCDown down . . . simmer . . . breathe . . .

Attempting to explain to you Crowley's definition of magic is not dogma, my child.  

You can't make ridiculous statements like those about Crowley and think nobody is going to challenge you on them.

Get a load of THIS freak.  He acts like he's about 14, and he's running around calling people "my child".

Go back to chanting from the book of lies, idiot.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCHey everyone, someone just learned a new word!

:yawn:

[ignore]

LMNO

I declare all intellectual moisture in this thread to be officially squeezed out.

Commnce the shit-flinging!

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNOI declare all intellectual moisture in this thread to be officially squeezed out.

Commnce the shit-flinging!

No, I'm done with the troll.

hooplala

For the record, I don't even put a lot of stock in Crowley, but I don't think he was a quack, or full of shit, or would ever attempt to insult anyone who did. That was you, MY CHILD.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

I think it would also be worth pointing out that if you start an argument on a thread I started it's not exactly accurate to describe me as the troll.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Ghost In The Machine

DJRubberducky

*looks at LMNO*

*looks at handcuffs in her hand*

Fine.

*pouts*

*puts handcuffs back in purse*

*kicks the dirt and hurumphs*
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

LMNO

Aw...

Sorry, DJ.  

But hey, why listen to me, anyway.

::peeks in her bag::

Hey, are those nipple clips?

Cain

This thread needs the UN to debate it and at least one musical campaign about it and then we can declare it an disaster zone.

LMNO

I'll call Bob Geldof...