News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

its all about the journey?

Started by slothrop23, May 06, 2005, 01:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slothrop23

where does the journey end? is it o.k to stop here, i am tired. offering what i don't have to give and then never showing up to give the empty box, eloquently wrapped in forgotten conversations. fuck that. there is no fucking journey. its a fucking illusion, and you never see it til its too late. i feel like air slowly pouring out of a hole in a ballon, but then that gives the illusion of slow escape. i look around and seeing fucking emptiness in everything and everyone. a huge bunch of unwatered flowers, and its starting to smell bad. someone push the fucking button for christs sake.
has it come to the point where its just chosing things to fill up time, which doesnt exist anyway, whats the point. i feel fucking sick of everything.

someone tell me a joke... :x
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

agent compassion

Ok, I have a joke for you mister.

A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money."

The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said "You cannot do this, I am a congressman!"

The thief said, "In that case, give me my money!"

=---

Blind Bunny, Meet Blind Snake

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail, and he tripped over a large snake and fell, KerPlop!, right on his twitchy little nose. "Oh, please excuse me!" said the bunny.  "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see."

"That's perfectly all right," replied the snake.  "To be sure, it was my fault.   I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming.  By the way, what kind of animal are you?"

"Well, I really don't know," said the bunny.  "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself.  Maybe you could examine me and find out."

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose... You must be a bunny rabbit!"

Then he said, "I can't thank you enough, but by the way, what kind of animal are you?"

And the snake replied that he didn't know, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when he was finished, the snake said, "Well, what kind of an animal am I?"

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're hard, you're cold, you're slimy and you haven't got any balls... You must be a lawyer."

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

What's up, dude? Sounds like a rough day.

Here's a joke for you:

Q: How many blondes does it take to make chocolate-chip cookies?

A: Three. One to mix the batter and two to squeeze the rabbit.
Boo!

Dress up a monkey in Armani, he may seem precocious and cute.
Despite all that primpin', you still got a chimp in a suit.

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

agent compassion

How many Discordians does it take to change a lightbulb?

SINK!

:D

Um...how many Baptists does it take to change a lightbulb?

11. One to change the bulb and 10 to bring potato salad.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

How do blondes car pool?

They all meet at work at 7:45.
Boo!

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

What are the best ten years of an blonde's life?

Third grade.
Boo!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: slothrop unsheathedwhere does the journey end? is it o.k to stop here, i am tired. offering what i don't have to give and then never showing up to give the empty box, eloquently wrapped in forgotten conversations. fuck that. there is no fucking journey. its a fucking illusion, and you never see it til its too late. i feel like air slowly pouring out of a hole in a ballon, but then that gives the illusion of slow escape. i look around and seeing fucking emptiness in everything and everyone. a huge bunch of unwatered flowers, and its starting to smell bad. someone push the fucking button for christs sake.
has it come to the point where its just chosing things to fill up time, which doesnt exist anyway, whats the point. i feel fucking sick of everything.

someone tell me a joke... :x
hhhmmm...
The journey never ends.  Some people think death is the end, it is not.  And from everything I have heard, not just the poo poo xians, it is a very painful journey if you choose to hasten your journey to that end.  

We all get tired, sweetie.  You don't stop, you pause for a rest.  You take time away from the tiring parts of life and enjoy the relaxing parts.  We all get that way.  I think my mom thinks she is done.  Says she doesn't want to learn anything new.  So, I tell you what, I'll make you a deal.  When you get to be 65 you can quit learning, too, if you want.  

Of course it's an illusion, it is all illusion, no offense to the lady of that name.  Time, space, we are all just atoms floating around in a particular pattern for a time, oops, oh well.  

Eldora's Joke Time
What's worse than finding a worm in your apple...

finding half a worm, hehehe :twisted:

Horab Fibslager

because having a test ell you you'r a dunamentlaist world viewer sunnuvabithc on 5/5/05/ is the m0f0x0rin shizzbizznleat!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
Hell is other people.

Why don't Baptists have sex standing up?

They don't want anyone to think they're dancing :shock:  :twisted:

Horab Fibslager

i've had sex standing up, whiel dancing. does that make me baptist?

FUCK YEAH!!!!
Hell is other people.

Quote from: Username: *i've had sex standing up, whiel dancing. does that make me baptist?

FUCK YEAH!!!!
That makes you most UnBaptisty or something.  What's up with the griuchy d00d in your avatar :shock:

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Here's a joke.  Happens to be the only one I can remember through
the years, nice and short (I'm blonde.)

What do you call two blondes hanging upside down naked?

::short intermission provided by Devil Squerrel::

::Dances a jig::    "COooooooooooOORN!  It's Good for the
bawdy............. It's good for the Soul..........But if you eat it up
whoooole,  It's come out whole!"

::end of intermission::  

Brunettes!!!     :D

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

agent compassion

QuoteWhat's up with the griuchy d00d in your avatar

That's him.

8)

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Username: *i've had sex standing up, whiel dancing. does that make me baptist?

FUCK YEAH!!!!

No, it makes you a Hare Krishna........... Oops!

Did I say that?

I'm going to hell for sure

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Demonica, Oracle of Doom

FUCK YEAH!!!!

No, it makes you a Hare Krishna........... Oops!

Did I say that?

I'm going to hell for sure

deo shtat mean i have to dance in traffic now?

because i thought those days were over 6 years ago!
Hell is other people.