News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

NSRA Field Report 3: Open Source Chaos

Started by Cain, May 08, 2005, 05:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

chinese history is great. you can spend months reasearchign it and barely scratch the surface.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

that's a tough sell around these parts, but hell, even a small group of us is far more effective than a scattered bunch of individuals.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

i  lend my support as a master of wu-wei. jsut give me general times and cardinal directiosn from calgary(ie north sout west, north west, that way, etc.) and i'll throw out soem mad chi for yall.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: T'ai Kungthat's a tough sell around these parts, but hell, even a small group of us is far more effective than a scattered bunch of individuals.

8)

Well, it doesnt just have to be on here.  What about all the other discordian websites and groups out there?  And other groups with similar aims? By including them in the Open Soure Chaos bazaar, we increase efficency and effictiveness.  A constant workshop of ideas and methods to add to the arsenal of Operation MindFuck and actually get things done on a large scale.

saint aini

HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.

Of Roman history, great Niebuhr's shown
'Tis nine-tenths lying. Faith, I wish 'twere known,
Ere we accept great Niebuhr as a guide,
Wherein he blundered and how much he lied.
,ÄîSalder Bupp

--The Devil's Dictionary

Anyways, since I am in the NSRA Corps of Engineers, the geeky stuff falls to me.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: T'ai Kung
Quote from: calamity ainiexcellent work, scribe, but you forgot to add something about it being released under the GNU FDL to make it truly open source documentation.

fuck all that...this is no computer geek bullshit...this is fucking WAR we're talking about, babe!

WE'S GONNA BURN THA MUTHAFUCKA DIZZOWN!!!!

w00t!

don't think for one second that I'm joking either.

8)

I believe I've found a fellow revolutionary irl. We shall see how it turns out
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: calamity ainiHISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.

Of Roman history, great Niebuhr's shown
'Tis nine-tenths lying. Faith, I wish 'twere known,
Ere we accept great Niebuhr as a guide,
Wherein he blundered and how much he lied.
,ÄîSalder Bupp

--The Devil's Dictionary

Anyways, since I am in the NSRA Corps of Engineers, the geeky stuff falls to me.

Quote from: The Devil's DictionaryCYNIC, n.
   A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

Quote from: The Devil's DictionaryQUOTATION, n.
   The act of repeating erroneously the words of another. The words erroneously repeated.

Intent on making his quotation truer,
   He sought the page infallible of Brewer,
   Then made a solemn vow that we would be
   Condemned eternally.  Ah, me, ah, me!
                                                         Stumpo Gaker

Ambrose Bierce is my boyfriend.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]