News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

We Stick Apart

Started by Zurtok Khan, May 12, 2005, 09:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: T'ai Kungfuck you.

I'm not gonna continue this here because I think the original post to this thread was awesome and deserves better than to be threadjacked by a bored thief.

There's a first :shock:

Love Factory

Hey, I just had an opinion about the thread, so I stated it. I didn't come here looking for trouble.

8)  :D
The true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love. -Che

Quote from: Love FactoryHey, I just had an opinion about the thread, so I stated it. I didn't come here looking for trouble.

8)  :D
Trouble has a way of finding you around here, whether you are looking for it or not.  You and me will stick together, Love baby :wink:

East Coast Hustle

of course you will...you don't really have any other choice do you?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: T'ai Kungof course you will...you don't really have any other choice do you?

8)
It's not me man, sorry.  I know how badly you want it to be me, but it's not.

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: T'ai Kungfuck you.

I'm not gonna continue this here because I think the original post to this thread was awesome and deserves better than to be threadjacked by a bored thief.

There's a first :shock:

Holy flying baby shit  :shock:
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

agent compassion

Quote from: EldoraT'ai Kung wrote:
of course you will...you don't really have any other choice do you?

Cool

It's not me man, sorry. I know how badly you want it to be me, but it's not.

::wonders who it really is then::

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

honestly? you're suspect #2, but I'd take it better coming from you.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

:bows:

Let's hope so sir.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon