News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Choose your Roger

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 12, 2005, 09:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Roger

Roger 2003 - 2004
9 (75%)
Roger 2004 - 2005
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: May 14, 2005, 09:22:07 PM

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kallisti

Cain

Done.  If you dont know where I stand by now, then tough.  But a question, which way would you vote, Roger?  After all, I would say your opinion of how you are is more valid than what myself or anyone else thinks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ScribeDone.  If you dont know where I stand by now, then tough.  But a question, which way would you vote, Roger?  After all, I would say your opinion of how you are is more valid than what myself or anyone else thinks.

Hehe...I'll never tell.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

gnimbley

I refuse to vote. What you will be is what you want to be regardless
of my opinion, of which I have none.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyI refuse to vote. What you will be is what you want to be regardless
of my opinion, of which I have none.

I can respect that.

Sepia

I like most rogers anyhow. Not that I've been around for long but I doubt roger can be boring or (very) unlikable.

I'm also doing the obvious and saying I want the new roger aswell.

Can I have all three?
Everyone will always be too late

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SepiaI like most rogers anyhow. Not that I've been around for long but I doubt roger can be boring or (very) unlikable.

Can I have all three?

Having a merged, complete Roger might very well be a disaster.

Best not to take chances.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SepiaI like most rogers anyhow. Not that I've been around for long but I doubt roger can be boring or (very) unlikable.

Can I have all three?

Having a merged, complete Roger might very well be a disaster.

Best not to take chances.
Like in the book, When Rabbit Howls? :shock:  All the alters freaked when the doctor suggested integrating them all, plus the core personality was so damaged there was no way to integrate anyone into her personality.  Oddly enough, one of her personalities was a large black man, scared the hell out of a census taker as I recall :twisted:

Zurtok Khan

Fuck you Rog.  I'm not choosing.  You're not here for my entertainment (well, you are...but thats besides the point), and trying to be isn't going to change a damn thing around here.  You're going to evolve like the rest of us, and thats the beauty of it.  I get to be a witness to people around here changing, or maybe I'm just seeing my own change reflected in other people, I dunno.

I'm boycotting this stupid poll.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulu's VaginaFuck you Rog.  I'm not choosing.  You're not here for my entertainment (well, you are...but thats besides the point), and trying to be isn't going to change a damn thing around here.  You're going to evolve like the rest of us, and thats the beauty of it.  I get to be a witness to people around here changing, or maybe I'm just seeing my own change reflected in other people, I dunno.

Correct.  I am not here for your entertainment.  You are here for mine.

And nobody said you had to vote.

But why won't you post under your real account?

Quote from: Cthulu's VaginaFuck you Rog.  I'm not choosing.  You're not here for my entertainment (well, you are...but thats besides the point), and trying to be isn't going to change a damn thing around here.  You're going to evolve like the rest of us, and thats the beauty of it.  I get to be a witness to people around here changing, or maybe I'm just seeing my own change reflected in other people, I dunno.

Um, Rog, he is.  The name changing disease is worse than the posting under multiple names disease, I swear :wink:  

hint: he's a hippy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Um, Rog, he is.  The name changing disease is worse than the posting under multiple names disease, I swear :wink:  

Do I have to take that kind of shit from a patchouli-stinking hippie?

That's up to you, man.  I can't smell him from here, so I have no idea how much patchouli there is.  I prefer sandalwood :D

The Good Reverend Roger

That's up to you, man.  I can't smell him from here, so I have no idea how much patchouli there is.  I prefer sandalwood :D

BAH!  You hippies and Wiccans are all the same!  Horrible, horrible.