News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Dirty Hackers can burn in Hell!!

Started by Voice of Truth, May 13, 2005, 12:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: Voice of TruthI just wish you computer geeks out there (whoever you are) would find something better to do with your time than fuck it up for everyone else when they're having a good time.

To paraphrase Turd, I wish a Sweedish bikini team would parachute from an air force helicopter and give me a blowjob.

But I agree, that's lame, and hackers should use their powers for good, like by fnording Yahoo and posting pictures of mutilated Iraqis on the U.S. army recruitment site, not making Windows XP an even more miserable experience to use than it already is. (If that's possible)

As for the Something Awful hacker guy, he got greedy with the webcam, if you ask me.

Anyone who writes a virus or a worm should be sold into bondage in San Francisco, as well.

My XP reboots every 10 minutes.  That's a MAJOR pain in the ass.

It's not blaster or sasser, and I cannot find the fucking problem.

Fuck these people.  Exterminate the brutes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Voice of TruthI just wish you computer geeks out there (whoever you are) would find something better to do with your time than fuck it up for everyone else when they're having a good time.

To paraphrase Turd, I wish a Sweedish bikini team would parachute from an air force helicopter and give me a blowjob.

But I agree, that's lame, and hackers should use their powers for good, like by fnording Yahoo and posting pictures of mutilated Iraqis on the U.S. army recruitment site, not making Windows XP an even more miserable experience to use than it already is. (If that's possible)

As for the Something Awful hacker guy, he got greedy with the webcam, if you ask me.

Anyone who writes a virus or a worm should be sold into bondage in San Francisco, as well.

Key loggers are just creepy, I don't care who puts them in or why.  

Roger, are you getting any kind of error message or warning?  Or does it just reboot for no apparent reason?

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Why don't we just force them to use their evil powers for good, like by crashing government computers?
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Key loggers are just creepy, I don't care who puts them in or why.  

Roger, are you getting any kind of error message or warning?  Or does it just reboot for no apparent reason?

Half the time it calls a comcast driver error, but half the time it calls nothing, or "cause unknown".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerHalf the time it calls a comcast driver error, but half the time it calls nothing, or "cause unknown".
It sounds like a flakey XP thing.  Which ever driver you get an error for, reinstall that driver.

Did you install or uninstall anything around the time this started?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerHalf the time it calls a comcast driver error, but half the time it calls nothing, or "cause unknown".
It sounds like a flakey XP thing.  Which ever driver you get an error for, reinstall that driver.

Nope.  Reinstalled, though, but I think I forgot to deinstall first.  :oops:

I'll look at the fucking thing tomorrow.  Eric just showed up, so I'm outta here.

TGRR,
Won't put up with that, even in Roger Classic mode.

Nope.  Reinstalled, though, but I think I forgot to deinstall first.  :oops:

I'll look at the fucking thing tomorrow.  Eric just showed up, so I'm outta here.

TGRR,
Won't put up with that, even in Roger Classic mode.
OK, uninstall, reinstall, but be sure to back up anything before hand, depending on what program you reinstalled :?   If you have any questions or if that doesn't help, let me know.

Cain

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellWhy don't we just force them to use their evil powers for good, like by crashing government computers?

Some do, but the problem is, if they are that good, the Government wants their expertise.  According to a book I was reading on Information Warfare, alot of Governmental computers are relatively unguarded, but since 99.9% of computers are totally unguarded in that respect, it doesn't say much.

saint aini

Ha ha, only serious, chap.  You can't force hackers to hack a target.  That would be like telling discordians to go moon a bush.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: calamity ainiHa ha, only serious, chap.  You can't force hackers to hack a target.  That would be like telling discordians to go moon a bush.

No, but you can say "Oh, that site is unbreakable".  

They'll be on it in minutes.

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Voice of TruthSorry, the dude may have been a great war leader, but that's about it.  His New Deal didn't get us out of the depression, the war machine did.  All his gov't programs did was set the stage for the BIG gov't we have today, and even my party is starting to get all sucked in.  FDR's domestic agenda is still having horrible effects on our gov't and economy and probably will for decades to come.

I think the idea that "Reagan proved deficits don't matter" is what's causing most of the horrible effects you speak of.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Altoid Addict
Quote from: Voice of TruthSorry, the dude may have been a great war leader, but that's about it.  His New Deal didn't get us out of the depression, the war machine did.  All his gov't programs did was set the stage for the BIG gov't we have today, and even my party is starting to get all sucked in.  FDR's domestic agenda is still having horrible effects on our gov't and economy and probably will for decades to come.

I think the idea that "Reagan proved deficits don't matter" is what's causing most of the horrible effects you speak of.

fariel

the virus u have is called w32.sober.p ( i think)
if u like to damn the evil stuff on your computer.....
use this....

www.antivir.de

best firewall is zonelabs (zonealarm) http://www.zonelabs.com

hope that helps =)

Fariel aka the knight of ni
http://www.zue.net/

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much

nurbldoff

There's also the option of ditching the stupid OS completely and go for something like linux... I would say "I did", but that would be a lie since I never started using windows in the first place.

Guess I'm branding myself as a total nerd now, but what do I care.
Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

Anonymous

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerOf course it made sense.  It was a gamble, that the governments full faith & credit could pay for those jobs long enough to restart the economy.  Not too stupid, when the alternative was certain total meltdown.

It didn't work.  Read the history books.  It was a gamble that failed for the very reasons I mentioned.  It was the war machine that got us out of the Great Depression.  Didn't I already say that?

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThe recession began 3.5 months after he took office.  A recession is defined as one complete quarter of negative growth.  Do the math.  As for the economy improving, how does that explain an 800 billion dollar deficit, this year alone, NOT counting the wars?

If you're going to tell me that the first quarter of business when Bush took office was somehow his fault then you must think Bush is one powerful motherfucker.  For starters, take an economy class and come back.  The President and/or Congress has little power over the economy, and certainly cannot stop a recession.  There are only two things they can do that have real affects on an economy; change tax rates or change interest rates.  Tax cuts ALWAYS improve an economy BUT should be done in collabaration with cuts in gov't spending, but thanks to FDR's New Deal our gov't doesn't know how to do that shit anymore.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, one area I AM displeased with Bush is his lack of cuts in spending.  The war is something I support and doesn't bother me, but there are a million areas where cuts could do a lot of good.  Don't get me started.  Here's a link:

http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?pagename=reports_pigbook2005&JServSessionIdr003=tmpl5oud92.app27a

Regardless, I'm struggling to figure out how any rational thinking person with knowledge of economics can blame the recession on Bush considering it DID START before he took office.  EVERY ECONOMIST will tell you that.  Even Paul Krugman's dumbass.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerIncorrect.  NET new jobs are down.  Bush has to create 1.8 million jobs, just to break even, NOT counting the new people entering the workforce.  And most of the new jobs that are out there are retail.  Great replacement for the quality jobs that Bush's buddies are outsourcing to Malaysia.  The CEOs responsible should be stripped of their citizenship.

Well for starters your 1.8 million job number is over a year old.  Check the news for a change.  I'll agree that some jobs are not as good, but some are better.  For instance there is a HUGE need for people in the medical field because doctors and nursing are leaving the business due to skyrocketing malpractice insurance premiums no thanks to the liberals' best friends, John Edwards and the trial lawyers.  Lastly, I know I've said this before as well, but again, NO POLITICIAN or POLICY will stop the flow of manufacturing jobs from America.  It's a fact of life.  Just like we went through an Industrial Revolution over 100 years ago and farmers had to realize the hard way that they weren't going to be able to make a living farming anymore and it was time to move the city, people working in the manufacturing industry are having to realize the hard way that we are becoming a service industry nation.  They need to do the tough task of getting new job skills and then new jobs.  We also need to help them.  The gov't helping citizens retrain for new jobs is the type of social program I can support.  And so there you go.  Even John Kerry and the other Dems will tell you there is nothing that can be done to stop the flow of manufacturing jobs out of this country so to bring it up and ESPECIALLY to blame it on Bush is just propaganda; plain and simple.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerBecause that option will bankrupt the system, and lead to your granny starving.  Tell you what, get Bush to stop raiding SS for your tax cut ($1.8 trillion, over 10 years he's stolen, so far, in his tax plan alone. ), and when the dust settles, we'll look at reform.

Those tax cuts did not effect SS.  SS already was a sham.  It was setup as a SUPPLEMENT and has become something many Americans think of as a "pension" when it simply is not.  It is now run more like a welfare program.  While the transition to the new private accounts is something that must be delicately and I'm not a supporter of borrowing all the funds to do it, I still will ask again, HOW CAN ANYONE THINK SS IS BETTER THAN A PRIVATE INVESTMENT ACCOUNT.  If you have $5000 will you invest it in a) stocks and bonds or b) a savings acct?

Well if you answered "b" you make a good Democratic; you're an idiot.  If you intelligently said "a", then you get my point.  SS needs to be fixed so why not do the OBVIOUSLY more intelligent thing and put our funds in something that will produce better than 2% interest over time.  Wake up people... :?