News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

I would like to announce Renamed: I AM A SELFISH PERSON.

Started by Slarti, May 13, 2005, 03:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slartibartfast

in a follow up to my original post, i would like to point out that yet again you guys are fucking stupid, with the exception of a few people.

Yeah?  Well we think you're a fucking PRINCE!

So, you don't like rants, you don't like fluff, you don't like trolls...what DO you like?

TGRR,
Is ever so sorry we can't seem to live up to your expectations.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fluffy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

in a follow up to my original post, i would like to point out that yet again you guys are fucking stupid, with the exception of a few people.

So, you don't like rants, you don't like fluff, you don't like trolls...what DO you like?

TGRR,

i really like carrots
thanks for asking

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fluffy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,

i really like carrots
thanks for asking

I know, Fluffy.  I was asking Slappy, here.  Poor little guy...we aren't catering to HIS needs by acting in the way HE expects us to.

Boo hoo fucking hoo.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donkeyotayhttp://n00092.myspace.com/00092/27/14/92914172_l.jpg

How can anyone not like that?

See?  There you go, not catering to Slarti again.

You are a bad, bad person.

WhY ARe YuO WreCKinG TeH bOArD?

Slarti

Quotewe aren't catering to HIS needs by acting in the way HE expects us to.

how dare you?

Donkeyotay

Slarti

you're right, i obviously have no right to expect everyone to cater to the boards. lemme rephrase my rant i guess, now that i've cooled down.

Why do you guys enjoy(and or put up with) a forum full of fluff, threadjacking, and trolling? What can you expect to get out of a place full of this? I thought that this board would be a learning experience but all it seems to be is a bunch of shit with a bunch of fighting, flaming, etc (yeah boo hoo for me). i didn't say i was against rants. i don't see the point of all the trolling under other accounts. guess it's my fault for wanting the forums to be something they can't be.

Donkeyotay

The forums are everything you could possibly want and everything you could possibly not want...At least most of it is entertaining..Whats the big deal? So you gotta sift thru some crap to get to some substance..At least there are pics of boobies. :twisted:

Bella

Personally, I could be happy with fewer boobie pics. But that's just me.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Donkeyotay

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPersonally, I could be happy with fewer boobie pics. But that's just me.

Well, everyone said the pie was gettin old!

Bella

Yeah, but I'm not talking about everyone else or telling you what to do.
Just expressing my own opinion.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Slarti

it's sort of annoying to not be able to open this site when other people are around since boobie pics attract children...

Zurtok Khan

Well then Slarty, your children need to see more boobies.  Stop repressing their natural tendancies.  Just last night I was teach a 7-month-old how to properly feel up store manicans, twas fun.

ANd, Slarty, my friend, how can you expect a board like this to stay the same?  Experiance teaches best, but one cannot gain experiance unless things change.  Change is a requirement for these things to all work out properly.  Or not, I am kinda full of hippy shit.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Slarti

Quote from: Zurtok KhanWell then Slarty, your children need to see more boobies.  Stop repressing their natural tendancies.  Just last night I was teach a 7-month-old how to properly feel up store manicans, twas fun.

Ha! i'm 16, i was referring to younger sisters.

ANd, Slarty, my friend, how can you expect a board like this to stay the same?  Experiance teaches best, but one cannot gain experiance unless things change.  Change is a requirement for these things to all work out properly.  Or not, I am kinda full of hippy shit.

very true, you're right. i hadn't thought of it that way, thanks. i think a lot of it was misdirected anger anyway. my bad, again.