News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

i know a lot of people that ran into brick walls

Started by LHX, June 04, 2007, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

at full speed





and they didnt know how to make it thru





sometimes things that seem right arent actually right
even if you want them to be



if you are creative enough - you can complicate all issues
if you are not creative enough - you can be suffocated
neat hell

P3nT4gR4m

I'd rather smash my entire being into tiny little pieces trying to knock down a wall than have to suffer looking at the damn thing for the rest of my life.

I'm up to my arse in Brexit Numpties, but I want more.  Target-rich environments are the new sexy.
Not actually a meat product.
Ass-Kicking & Foot-Stomping Ancient Master of SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK
Awful and Bent Behemothic Results of Last Night's Painful Squat.
High Altitude Haggis-Filled Sex Bucket From Beyond Time and Space.
Internet Monkey Person of Filthy and Immoral Pygmy-Porn Wart Contagion
Octomom Auxillary Heat Exchanger Repairman
walking the fine line line between genius and batshit fucking crazy

"computation is a pattern in the spacetime arrangement of particles, and it's not the particles but the pattern that really matters! Matter doesn't matter." -- Max Tegmark

LHX

Quote from: SillyCybin on June 04, 2007, 05:54:15 PM
I'd rather smash my entire being into tiny little pieces trying to knock down a wall than have to suffer looking at the damn thing for the rest of my life.
5 out of 6 dentists recommend this brand of troofpaste
neat hell

Jasper

That's a prefferred method of action in many cases.