News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

KMIYK

Started by Great Teacher Largo, May 19, 2005, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Great Teacher LargoSo.  I just finished reading everything I've ever posted to this board.  To celibrate, I have forgotten how to spell, and I made a post before this one, as I've nearly completely lost it.
no, you've already said your'e anal about yoru spelling and grammar. thsi hasn't changed a hair.
I've finally figured it all out.  Every little bit of it.  And I've figured out what I do that you people don't like.  And I think I may have figured out why you don't like it.  And I'm sorry.  I really am.
no you haven't. and no you aren't
Fluff you can stand.  Crazy you can stand.  Insane babbling, you can stand.

Mild psychotic breaks?  Not really.
you're emulation fo what you've seen on tv doesnt' prove anything to me. you're not psychotic, you're simpyl obsessed, stupid and delusional, delusional in that you are compulsively lying to yourself
Other things that really don't need to be said.
why don't you say it? c'mon say it.
For those of you with sapience to understand what's really going on, I don't need to say anything.  And for those of you without, you'd never get it.  I'm not even sure I get it, because I can't fully articulate it.  However, I can't fully articulate lots of things which are true.  So there it stands.
you dont' get it at all, if you were hones twith yourself, you'd knwo that, but again, you compulsively lie to yourself
And let's talk about wisdom.  Wisdom is the commemoration of the temporary.  Wisdom is being able to look around as say, "This is a beautiful day."  Wisdom is not fearing change.
again, you don't know what wisdom is, you fear truth, and for that, you'll never knwo wisdom
Things change.  If you think, "That's always the problem," well, I'm very sorry for you.
feel soprry onyl for yourself
Looking back through all those posts was a great deal of fun, and it was quite funny.  And by funny, I mean it hurt.  Alot.  Things have changed, you see.  I've known you (most of you) for less than a year.  And most of you, down to a few exceptions, I have spent maybe less than a full day's worth of time interacting with.
youv'e spent alot fo days interactign with yoruself here tho haven't you?
Some might say this is too short a time to decide on anything of importance, let alone complex interpersonal judgements.  However, that's not the point.  Change is the point.
you keep talkign about change, adn yet you've time and time again refused to go away and accept the change of not being here
Where's Medeo?  Where's Hotsuma?  Where are all those people who used to be here?  Don't blame me for all of them running off.  I've enjoyed my hubris for quite some time, but I'm not that powerful.  If I was, I'd have gotten rid of the fundies by sheer force of will.
no. none of them nto postign here has a damn thign to do with you, despite yoru desperate wishes for it to be as such.
Compositus Confusio, Dream of the Endless...  It's funny.  Truely funny.  Not amusing, not ironic, not any of those other concepts.  It's funny.
no it isn't, not funny, it was all very stupid, manipualtive and decietful.

People often wonder what makes humans special.  What is that thing that helps to define our indefinable 'humanity?'  What do we do that other animals don't?  Our complex social interactions?  Go stare at an anthill or a beehive.  Art?  Go critique a bower-bird.  Verbal Language?  Sorry, I think several others have prior art on that patent.

I'll tell you what makes humans special.  We're the animal that laughs at itself.  We have to laugh at ourselves, because very few of us a prepared to deal with the pain.  That's what makes a joke funny.  Someone gets hurt.  Someone has their feelings hurt, or are subjected to bodily harm, or makes a fool of themself.  And we laugh at it.  Most of us have to laugh at it, because if we don't laugh at it, if we don't shrug it off with a guffaw, we'll have to think about it.  About the pain.
again, stupid. adn still lying to yourself.

Death is one of the most painful topics for the majority of humanity to discuss.  And we make so many jokes about it.
ever ehar that oen about the jew the nigger and the nun and teh funeral? me niether.

I don't laugh much anymore.  But these past 16 hours or so I've had to laugh, alot.  I've had to laugh because I'm not ready at the moment to accept all of this.  Eric, CC, Dream, Caster Braids (yes, that was me)...  There is so much I don't remember.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.
wow, you really ahve been obessed with this forum. again, lyign to yourself.
Change.  Discordia is a religion of Chaos, and chaos is change.  We talk of Order and Chaos, Dichotomy, Creation and Destruction, Mindfucks, Jaking.  But next to none of us truely want change.  How many people whine about 'The Way Things Used to Be?'  I look on these forums (being no great master of life, though I hazard to say, I have a deeper understanding that most of the people within) and see so many people who are just giving lipservice.  People who think mindfucks are just about screwing with people.  People who are all for Chaos, completely rejecting order, never thinking about the matter.  Or people who got a little beyond that, and have rejected destruction, 'embracing an all creative trip.'
again and again, you show you've read the words, but you can't even get paraphrasing right. you prove with this paragraph once again that you don't understand a damn thign about our little religion here. and you lie to yourself whiel your'e at it. lie to yourself by saying "mindfucks arent' jsu tbaotu screwign with people" because htat's what youre doing everytime you post here, and lying to yourself because you refuse to admit that's what you do.
There is no such thing as a one-sided coin.  The Belief requires the Believer, just as the Believer requires the Belief.  You cannot have Chaos without Order.  You cannot have Creation without Destruction.
mreo complete lack of understanding of the base metaphysics of our little religion here
Change.  It's a constant, and yet it's not.  Dream, Eric, CC, Grey, PakProtector, vktsman, Eristvs, vK.   Change.

I don't feel this is a personal failing of mine.  But I am sad.  I can't laugh at it any more.  I'd set the record straight, but it doesn't matter.  Believe what you will -- it makes no difference -- as everything is true.   And everything is a lie.  There is nothing certain except uncertainty.
yes it is a failign fo yours, in not stayign away. in not being honest with yoruself, in ripping me off in the last sentace, because you can't do more than paraphrase what other's have said. and again because you won't admit even to yoruself that that is waht you do.
I'm fairly sure by now I've annoyed those of you who have managed to read this far by repeating myself so many times.  I'm sorry.  Telling people the truth is never the problem, you see.  It's getting them to listen that's the hard part.  Because, like most humans, we remember that which concerns us, and forget, instantly, that which we do not care to know.
a good way to get peopel to listen, is nto to talk complete bullshit out of yoru ass 99% of the time. you keep runnign from the truth, but when your  family is no longer willign to support you, when the state is no longer willignto be yo're custdoian, and you're otu there in the cold codl night, screaming, you'll knwo who put you there, adn it won't eb eris, ro the gods, or anyone else, excep tfo r you. just you, and no one else
I have this feeling that the wheel's going to keep on turning.  I really don't mind the hate.  Hate implies some sense of closeness on the part of the Hater to the Object of the Hatred.  Of course, it's easy to mistake hatred and dislike.  To be able to hate something you have to be able to see yourself in it.  It in you.  You have to be able to understand it.
what i hate abotu you is what i hate abotu m y mother's brother. who liek you cannot stop lying to himself or the peopel around, who cannto stop manipulating and depending on others to keep him sustained.
For all the talk of viewing the world through different grids, of shaking of the 'greyfaced' mental baggage, so many of you are unable to do so.  You give lipservice to the ideals -- maybe enact some of them -- but you refuse to let your core change.  You hold to the same ingrained beliefs and expectations that you claim to be rejecting.
you don't have a damned thign to say abotu any of us and our religion. oru ideals. if by changing our core belifs, expectations, you mean we should all take to moochign of our families instead of supporting ourselves and our families the best way we can figure out, then you're right, we are total failures comapred to you, your grand high holiness abvoe all of us who is amncipated from the labours of this tired life.
Also, many of you seem to misunderstand things on purpose, but that's neither here nore there.  We all interperet the truth to fit the facts (or the facts that we wish to find.)  Atleast, most of us do.
especially you.
Things are going to keep on changing.  I'm not more an instrument of change than any of you.  The wheel will never cease to turn because, deep down, we need it to turn.  Hate me for good reasons.  Or simply hate me because you can hate.  But for those of you who choose the latter, I hope you don't go out and kill just because you can kill, too.  For those of you who choose the latter, I'm sorry.  Sorry for you.
wtf?
But let's end this on a happy note.  After all, none of it really matters.  People here used to like me.  Hell, even Horab liked me at one point, when I first came here.  When I was silly.  When I sugar coated everything with easily graspable humor.  When I was funny.  When I conveyed the message with humor.  When I made the truth funny.  Think on that.  And reflect on the true reason you hate me, for those of you who do.
i had mild indifference towards you until i realized why medeo and hotsuma hated you, and realized it made an awful lto fo sense. those two kids are wiser than msot ppl give them credit for. i'm a freindly person. people liek you take advantage of my freindly nature.
But I said, "But let's end this on a happy note."  After all, nothing lasts forever.  Fruit Flies, Books, Poems, People, Empires, Stars, the Universe.  This too, shall pass.  So buck up.  Either I'll die, or this Eric will die, or the hatred within you will die.  Or anything else.
i jsu twan t yo uto go away
It might get better.  It could possibly get worse.  But the one thing that is for sure is:  It won't be the same.
same or not, it'll be fucking great when you're nto ehre, liek it generally tends to be when you aren't.
Hell is other people.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

After reading over this topic, I've decided on an appropriate response.

(Note the flashing of the Discordian salute)
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

LMNO

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellAfter reading over this topic, I've decided on an appropriate response.

I'd hit it.  Two times.

Sepia

I'd hit her. ANGER LEACVE MY BODY AND FACILITATE THIS EMPTY VESSEL!
Everyone will always be too late

Cain

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellAfter reading over this topic, I've decided on an appropriate response.

I'd hit it.  Two times.

Only two times?

LMNO

Ok, better make it five times.

Or maybe 23 times.

Would hitting it 42 times be excessive?

Cain

Not at all. Excuse me for a few minutes...

LMNO

(www.bangedup.com has a fairly decent selection of Lohan "slips", if you catch my drift...   :wink: )

Cain

I must look, for research purposes then.  8)

LMNO

[pun]
I fear, my friend, that this thread has been jacked.
[/pun]

agent compassion

Quote from: LMNO[pun]
I fear, my friend, that this thread has been jacked off.
[/pun]

Quote from: Strong BadI can hit it. I will hit it nine times!

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: LMNO[pun]
I fear, my friend, that this thread has been jacked.
[/pun]

Well, that was my intention.

I would hit it 111 times.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

LMNO

I would hit it precicely 333 times, then explode into the arms of Choronzon Himself

Anonymous

Quote from: tomorrow's requiem
Quote from: Great Teacher LargoSo.  I just finished reading everything I've ever posted to this board.  To celibrate, I have forgotten how to spell, and I made a post before this one, as I've nearly completely lost it.
no, you've already said your'e anal about yoru spelling and grammar. thsi hasn't changed a hair.

Actually, I didn't even use a dictionary to make sure I was spelling 'celibrate' correctly.  I will not venture to guess as to why you were unable to notice a mis-spelling.

I've finally figured it all out.  Every little bit of it.  And I've figured out what I do that you people don't like.  And I think I may have figured out why you don't like it.  And I'm sorry.  I really am.
no you haven't. and no you aren't

Are you me?  How do you know what I do and do not know, and how I do or do not feel?

Fluff you can stand.  Crazy you can stand.  Insane babbling, you can stand.

Mild psychotic breaks?  Not really.
you're emulation fo what you've seen on tv doesnt' prove anything to me. you're not psychotic, you're simpyl obsessed, stupid and delusional, delusional in that you are compulsively lying to yourself

I have been diagnosed by a mental health professional as Manic-Depressive Bipolar II with Psychotic Features.

Other things that really don't need to be said.
why don't you say it? c'mon say it.

Because those things would be said out of anger, not out of a desire for truth, and as such they do not need to be said.  No action should ever be taken out of anger when one has time to reflect upon the situation before acting.

For those of you with sapience to understand what's really going on, I don't need to say anything.  And for those of you without, you'd never get it.  I'm not even sure I get it, because I can't fully articulate it.  However, I can't fully articulate lots of things which are true.  So there it stands.
you dont' get it at all, if you were hones twith yourself, you'd knwo that, but again, you compulsively lie to yourself

Pot calling Kettle.  Pot calling Kettle.  You are black.  Over.

And let's talk about wisdom.  Wisdom is the commemoration of the temporary.  Wisdom is being able to look around as say, "This is a beautiful day."  Wisdom is not fearing change.
again, you don't know what wisdom is, you fear truth, and for that, you'll never knwo wisdom

You are entitled to your opinion.

Things change.  If you think, "That's always the problem," well, I'm very sorry for you.
feel soprry onyl for yourself

Are you paying attention, or just picking individual sentances and small sentance groups and analysing them out of context of the whole?

Looking back through all those posts was a great deal of fun, and it was quite funny.  And by funny, I mean it hurt.  Alot.  Things have changed, you see.  I've known you (most of you) for less than a year.  And most of you, down to a few exceptions, I have spent maybe less than a full day's worth of time interacting with.
youv'e spent alot fo days interactign with yoruself here tho haven't you?

If you are incapable of understanding just how stupid that idea was, I'm truely sorry.

Some might say this is too short a time to decide on anything of importance, let alone complex interpersonal judgements.  However, that's not the point.  Change is the point.
you keep talkign about change, adn yet you've time and time again refused to go away and accept the change of not being here

Oh, I can and do accept the change of not being here, every time I go away.  I've been away for long periods at a time.  When I feel like leaving, for one reason or another, I do so.  You simply seem to not be able to accept the change of me returning.

Where's Medeo?  Where's Hotsuma?  Where are all those people who used to be here?  Don't blame me for all of them running off.  I've enjoyed my hubris for quite some time, but I'm not that powerful.  If I was, I'd have gotten rid of the fundies by sheer force of will.
no. none of them nto postign here has a damn thign to do with you, despite yoru desperate wishes for it to be as such.

Please, exercise the brain I hope to the Gods you have.  I'm trying to compound an idea here, and it is apparently going right over your head.

Compositus Confusio, Dream of the Endless...  It's funny.  Truely funny.  Not amusing, not ironic, not any of those other concepts.  It's funny.
no it isn't, not funny, it was all very stupid, manipualtive and decietful.

Pot calling Kettle.  Pot calling Kettle.  You are Black.  Over.

People often wonder what makes humans special.  What is that thing that helps to define our indefinable 'humanity?'  What do we do that other animals don't?  Our complex social interactions?  Go stare at an anthill or a beehive.  Art?  Go critique a bower-bird.  Verbal Language?  Sorry, I think several others have prior art on that patent.

I'll tell you what makes humans special.  We're the animal that laughs at itself.  We have to laugh at ourselves, because very few of us a prepared to deal with the pain.  That's what makes a joke funny.  Someone gets hurt.  Someone has their feelings hurt, or are subjected to bodily harm, or makes a fool of themself.  And we laugh at it.  Most of us have to laugh at it, because if we don't laugh at it, if we don't shrug it off with a guffaw, we'll have to think about it.  About the pain.
again, stupid. adn still lying to yourself.

Calling things stupid that you are simply incapable of processing, or if not incapable of processing, incapable of refuting, is in and of itself stupid.  Nota Bene.

Death is one of the most painful topics for the majority of humanity to discuss.  And we make so many jokes about it.
ever ehar that oen about the jew the nigger and the nun and teh funeral? me niether.

If there is something wrong in my arguements, point it out.

I don't laugh much anymore.  But these past 16 hours or so I've had to laugh, alot.  I've had to laugh because I'm not ready at the moment to accept all of this.  Eric, CC, Dream, Caster Braids (yes, that was me)...  There is so much I don't remember.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.
wow, you really ahve been obessed with this forum. again, lyign to yourself.

Ad Hominem attacks don't impress me.  Try again.

Change.  Discordia is a religion of Chaos, and chaos is change.  We talk of Order and Chaos, Dichotomy, Creation and Destruction, Mindfucks, Jaking.  But next to none of us truely want change.  How many people whine about 'The Way Things Used to Be?'  I look on these forums (being no great master of life, though I hazard to say, I have a deeper understanding that most of the people within) and see so many people who are just giving lipservice.  People who think mindfucks are just about screwing with people.  People who are all for Chaos, completely rejecting order, never thinking about the matter.  Or people who got a little beyond that, and have rejected destruction, 'embracing an all creative trip.'
again and again, you show you've read the words, but you can't even get paraphrasing right. you prove with this paragraph once again that you don't understand a damn thign about our little religion here. and you lie to yourself whiel your'e at it. lie to yourself by saying "mindfucks arent' jsu tbaotu screwign with people" because htat's what youre doing everytime you post here, and lying to yourself because you refuse to admit that's what you do.

I would put if forward that you are the person who does not understand my arguement, and therefore are drawing a false conclusion about my knowledge of a similar, but not identical, idea/concept.

There is no such thing as a one-sided coin.  The Belief requires the Believer, just as the Believer requires the Belief.  You cannot have Chaos without Order.  You cannot have Creation without Destruction.
mreo complete lack of understanding of the base metaphysics of our little religion here

I'm sorry that you cannot understand this.  Or that you do not want to understand it because you do not like the source.

Change.  It's a constant, and yet it's not.  Dream, Eric, CC, Grey, PakProtector, vktsman, Eristvs, vK.   Change.

I don't feel this is a personal failing of mine.  But I am sad.  I can't laugh at it any more.  I'd set the record straight, but it doesn't matter.  Believe what you will -- it makes no difference -- as everything is true.   And everything is a lie.  There is nothing certain except uncertainty.
yes it is a failign fo yours, in not stayign away. in not being honest with yoruself, in ripping me off in the last sentace, because you can't do more than paraphrase what other's have said. and again because you won't admit even to yoruself that that is waht you do.

How did I rip you off in what sentance?  'Change?'  I ripped you off with a one word fragment?  Be specific when refuting and accusing.

I'm fairly sure by now I've annoyed those of you who have managed to read this far by repeating myself so many times.  I'm sorry.  Telling people the truth is never the problem, you see.  It's getting them to listen that's the hard part.  Because, like most humans, we remember that which concerns us, and forget, instantly, that which we do not care to know.
a good way to get peopel to listen, is nto to talk complete bullshit out of yoru ass 99% of the time. you keep runnign from the truth, but when your  family is no longer willign to support you, when the state is no longer willignto be yo're custdoian, and you're otu there in the cold codl night, screaming, you'll knwo who put you there, adn it won't eb eris, ro the gods, or anyone else, excep tfo r you. just you, and no one else

You who berate me for not understanding Discordianism, you yourself lack understanding.  Also, Pot calling Kettle.  Pot calling Kettle.  You are Black.  Over.

I have this feeling that the wheel's going to keep on turning.  I really don't mind the hate.  Hate implies some sense of closeness on the part of the Hater to the Object of the Hatred.  Of course, it's easy to mistake hatred and dislike.  To be able to hate something you have to be able to see yourself in it.  It in you.  You have to be able to understand it.
what i hate abotu you is what i hate abotu m y mother's brother. who liek you cannot stop lying to himself or the peopel around, who cannto stop manipulating and depending on others to keep him sustained.

Your arguement from ignorance is rather sad.  Please, you know nothing about the particulars of my life.  You talk to me about speaking out of my ass?  You're drawing conclusions based on talking out of your own.  Pot calling Kettle.  Pot calling Kettle.  You are Black.  Over.

For all the talk of viewing the world through different grids, of shaking of the 'greyfaced' mental baggage, so many of you are unable to do so.  You give lipservice to the ideals -- maybe enact some of them -- but you refuse to let your core change.  You hold to the same ingrained beliefs and expectations that you claim to be rejecting.
you don't have a damned thign to say abotu any of us and our religion. oru ideals. if by changing our core belifs, expectations, you mean we should all take to moochign of our families instead of supporting ourselves and our families the best way we can figure out, then you're right, we are total failures comapred to you, your grand high holiness abvoe all of us who is amncipated from the labours of this tired life.

Once again, you know nothing of my particulars.  I could tell you exactly how many job interviews I've had since I've been unemployed, and the fact that I have been turned down jobs at more than one place due to the fact that I am about to enroll in school, and that those very people I am 'mooching' off of still have a large degree of control over my life and that I have had to turn down job offers because they do not want me to work full time while I goto school, or that they do not want me to take certain other dangerous occupations.  However, my personal life is none of your business, and your ad hominem attacks are stupid.  Pot calling Kettle.  Pot calling Kettle.  You are Black.  Over.

Also, many of you seem to misunderstand things on purpose, but that's neither here nore there.  We all interperet the truth to fit the facts (or the facts that we wish to find.)  Atleast, most of us do.
especially you.

Specifics.  Point out the flaws in my arguement.  With evidence.  Proof.  I demand the proof to support your refutation of my arguements.  If you have none, I cannot take you seriously in this matter.

Things are going to keep on changing.  I'm not more an instrument of change than any of you.  The wheel will never cease to turn because, deep down, we need it to turn.  Hate me for good reasons.  Or simply hate me because you can hate.  But for those of you who choose the latter, I hope you don't go out and kill just because you can kill, too.  For those of you who choose the latter, I'm sorry.  Sorry for you.
wtf?

Ah, so you never really understood it after all.

But let's end this on a happy note.  After all, none of it really matters.  People here used to like me.  Hell, even Horab liked me at one point, when I first came here.  When I was silly.  When I sugar coated everything with easily graspable humor.  When I was funny.  When I conveyed the message with humor.  When I made the truth funny.  Think on that.  And reflect on the true reason you hate me, for those of you who do.
i had mild indifference towards you until i realized why medeo and hotsuma hated you, and realized it made an awful lto fo sense. those two kids are wiser than msot ppl give them credit for. i'm a freindly person. people liek you take advantage of my freindly nature.

I would not describe you as a friendly person, due to personal experience off this board.  But since I cannot back my claims up due to my having destroyed the evidence because it was making my website look bad, I'm not going to push this subject again.

But I said, "But let's end this on a happy note."  After all, nothing lasts forever.  Fruit Flies, Books, Poems, People, Empires, Stars, the Universe.  This too, shall pass.  So buck up.  Either I'll die, or this Eric will die, or the hatred within you will die.  Or anything else.
i jsu twan t yo uto go away

In life, we don't always get everything we want.  We deal with it.  When we don't we act like children.  And you're starting to remind me somewhat of my father.

It might get better.  It could possibly get worse.  But the one thing that is for sure is:  It won't be the same.
same or not, it'll be fucking great when you're nto ehre, liek it generally tends to be when you aren't.

That was fun.

Great Teacher Largo

Bah.

Also:  It's supposed to be KMIYC, not KMIYK... oops.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.